Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS(US) Lego Employee Minifig ($7 Shipped) and Star Wars Han Solo Hoth($6 shipped) Minifig

ddbenvinddbenvin USMember Posts: 91
I have 7 of the employees and 9 of the Han Solos. Any questions let me know. These are brand new in poly bag. I have positive feedback on here and ship promptly!

Comments

• ddbenvinddbenvin USMember Posts: 91
    2 employee and 1 hoth sold
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    I'll take two of the employee polys (5001622, right?)
    Ok pm me and I'll send PayPal address
    i have 3 and 3 left
  • HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    Will you ship to the UK?
    If you pay increase of shipping sure
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,380
    $6 shipped? I think @y2josh left these forums out of embarrassment.
    Yea, I dotn get the rest of your comment
  • brokenapathy23brokenapathy23 Member Posts: 58
    Pm sent
  • BACbrixBACbrix AmericaMember Posts: 655
    edited February 2015
    Hey did they ship out? Havent heard from yah. Thanks
    MrJ_NY
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    PM Sent @BACbrix  - See you at the Paypal complaint desk ;)
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,380
    @MrJ_NY and @BACbrix
    From the other thread:
    Hey there sorry, was out of town on work. I am home today. I will be getting orders out tomorrow and Friday. Yall even said there was no hurry. I am very honest and reliableob my orders. If you don't want to wait I'll refund you immediately if that's your concern. 

The seller should be a little bit more responsive, but you should also give him at least today and tomorrow to ship out your items before you start a PayPal complaint. If you said there's no rush, then there shouldn't be a rush. Yes, he should give you a timetable, but otherwise I don't think he has done anything wrong. 

Thanos75
    All packed and tracking provided. Will be dropped off at post office after work:
    Jason:9400109699939713542644
    brandon:9400109699939713542651
    phillip:9400109699937366723830
    john:9400109699939713509197
    adnrew:9400109699937366709407
    samiam391Thanos75
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    @samiam391 I never said there's no rush,the last I heard after paying was "talk to you tomorrow" & then nothing at all for a week.Never mentioned going out of town.I generally give a seller a reasonable amount of time,I sell items myself & understand you can't respond instantly to every message 24/7 but when you pay & get zero messages,see someone else posting in another of the sellers threads the same issue & then someone else asking about a Palace Cinema they never received on the sellers profile page (they had only posted that after my purchase) it is more than enough to cause concern.
    Like you said communication is key & there has been none except what you see here in the thread.
    I eagerly await receiving my order & at this point only hope it's actually what I paid for.
    BACbrix
    Agreed @MrJ_NY even if onw says no hurry still it is expected to follow up. Whatever at least I am not out 30$
    MrJ_NY
    I agree with you, it's been six days. I can't get on all the time and respond when I work out of town. You did message me saying payment sent, and I respnded with thanks and will be I look out for it. After that you messaged me asking if shipped. I posted two days ago and said items would be out yesterday or today. On that sticker comment the guy wanted me to send item first then payment. Thats a nono, you know that. Yes, could have communicated more but not right to assume I'm trying to deceive you. I have dealt with many on here and never have a problem. Please update once your package arrives as to accuracy. Thanks
    thenosSumoLego
    Will do, thanks for the response.
    i still have 3 of each left, can ship monday if anyone interested

• Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,560
    @ddbenvin Can you check pm. I still haven't heard from you if you sent your part of our swap.
    Sent!