Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

#9467 Ghost Train Issues

ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
I was looking at #9467-1 Ghost Train, and the "Related" tab indicates that there is 1 related set, but when I click on the tab, it says "No sets found". Also, under the notes, it says that it is included in #5001133-1 but when I click on that set, it says that the set doesn't exist in the database. The two issues are probably related, no pun intended.

Comments

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,239
    Looks like the 7 regular MF sets (not including zombies) have the same issue as #5001133-1 was the Monster Fighters Collection which doesn't appear to be on Brickset anymore. I think I remember reading that the collections like that only exist as long as [email protected] has them as an item or something like that. Looks like there just might be a cleanup issue with the "related" tab for things linked to something that goes away.
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    Thanks, yeah I figured it was the MF Collection, but did not recall the thing about them disappearing once they are removed from [email protected]
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,384
    Good call -- the deletion of virtual product collections will be the cause. I'll write a script to get it sorted automatically.