Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Complete CMF Series 1-Movie for sale UK

LegobutterflyLegobutterfly Member Posts: 488
Hi fellow bricksetters,

I have been scaling down my collection in past months and have now the decision to sell my CMFs. I have complete series from 1 up until and including the movie series.

I am willing to sell complete separate series or as a whole lot, but not wanting to sell minifigs individually at present.

My CMFs are currently framed up in the small IKEA frames, with the 16 minifigs around the edge and a piece of coloured card in the middle which is as close in colour as I could get to the packet colour, they have only ever been displayed so no play wear and have been away from direct sunlight.
I am happy to sell them framed up or remove from the frame to save on postage, whichever is preferred.

As for price, I don't really have one in mind, but I do want to sell and not trade as I am downsizing my collection considerably.
I have completed quite a few trades here and have both bought and sold on bricklink and would be happy to provide details, should proof of feedback be required.

Just kind of testing the water with this post, so if there is any interest and you would lime more info or some pictures then please drop me a pm.

Hoping for ease to keep sales in the UK, but may consider international shipping.

Thanks for reading :-)

Comments