Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego March 2015 store calendar or Helicarrier UCS news?

Comments

• RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,821
    Here is an actual question. What is better this thread or the 14k Gold C3-PO thread?
  • MccutchenMccutchen Member Posts: 37
    Lego Is releasing a UCS Avengers Helicarrier coming out in MARCH. Feb for vip Members!
    GCSLego
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    Did someone lie about how old they were?
    Shibkiki180703SprinkleOtter
  • PlellPlell Member Posts: 192
    What's LEGO?
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,630
    This is exactly what I did when I started on Brickset Forum, resulting in 24 spam marks on my account :)
    Bumblepants
  • XefanXefan Member Posts: 1,149
    Looking at this thread I fear that the rest of the internet might now find itself with a shortage of exclamation marks.
    ThezoofoxhmnicollLegoKipLostInTranslationmatticus_brickskiki180703SprinkleOtter
  • SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    Something tells me this could be your last day on Brickset,

Your on your way to getting bammed!!!!!!!!
    SprinkleOtter
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515
    Is @Mccutchen‌ trying to get bammed? What´s going on? Maybe TLG won´t release the helicarrier at all if they hear how people are going crazy about it :open_mouth:
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,287
    edited January 2015
    Was @Mccutchen‌ not the person who was offering any minifigure ever made in exchange for an itunes voucher? Amazing they've lasted this long if it was.
    Pitfall69matticus_bricksyys4ukiki180703SprinkleOtterlkliment2
    @Shib I think he was.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,160
    edited January 2015
    kids these days... smh
    DrLegOBrick
    edited January 2015
    ^After that comment you will be banned for sure. You´re breaking the rules of brickset forum if you´re younger than 16 years old.
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    It's hard to decide what this forum needs more, 12 year old children or grown men masquerading as 12 year old children.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,727
    edited January 2015
    Mccutchen said:

I am 12 years old!

You don't say.
    SprinkleOtter
  • Captain_EyebrowCaptain_Eyebrow Test Valley, looking at that new brand store that is coming to Southampton by Christmas 2019 . . . .Member Posts: 142
    Ah still no news then? I keep falling for this on a regular basis. Keep on going with the no news news.
  • MccutchenMccutchen Member Posts: 37
    I am still here!
    LostInTranslationBumblepants
    That's it then. Finally.
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    In all seriousness, despite this thread going to heck pretty quickly...I do wish we'd get some photos soon! If this set doesn't include some sweet features and/or minifigs, I'm going to snag a Town Hall instead...
    johnhenz
  • leego76leego76 Chandlers FordMember Posts: 360
    So we didn't closure on pictures, dates, availability after all that..!
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,181
    Soon....
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    so this was basically a waste of time...thanks
    LegoTTyys4u
  • Xefan said:

Looking at this thread I fear that the rest of the internet might now find itself with a shortage of exclamation marks.

Nah, the LEGO Message Boards (or Elembies as my friends call it) still seem to be functioning as usual.

And with that, I feel it necessary to direct you to http://legomessageboards.tumblr.com
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    This thread.... LOL

12 year old kids should be allowed to join the forum more often, just for sh!ts and giggles ;)
    SprinkleOtter
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,923
    Oh my, I am crying with laughter - my son keeps asking me why I am laughing when I am reading about Lego stuff. He wants me to explain, not sure how to do that :-)

@pifall69 ah the reply to all... Someone at my work managed to a forward a personal email to the whole company (if you put 'a' in the to-line 'email to all' was added as a shortcut, not sure why). The funny thing was that it was an email to someone she was only just dating (that was very clear from the context) and it was full of loviedovie stuff from a not so mature level (maybe she was dating mccutchen).

Off course, after reading the email you wanted to see who she was so you went to the work -facebook, she actually had a picture of herself in a wedding dress... heard afterwards she was still married and just having a bit of fun on the side... guess Freud would say she wanted to get caught!
    AdzbadboyLostInTranslationBumblepantsSprinkleOtter
    I thought that this discussion would end when @Mccutchen‌ was banned but no... here we go again
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,312
    So now he is gone, shall I post the photos?
    RedbullgivesuwindalexwilAdzbadboycarlqLostInTranslationricecakechuckpsnowhitieSprinkleOtter
    @CCC‌ yes that would be great
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,312
    It's a joke. I don't have them.
    SprinkleOtter
    @CCC‌ yep I thought that you were kidding but maybe my comment sounded like I was serious though I meant "great". It would have been too ironic if you posted them just when he left.
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    Photo is below!! You have to be running Windows 3.1 to see them. You'll also need a 5.5" Floppy Disc to save the photo.
    LegoboyAdzbadboyRedbullgivesuwindhmnicollMeadleLostInTranslationchuckpSprinkleOtter
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,727
    ^ Just leaving for my dad's now. :-)
    ShibcarlqLostInTranslationchuckpSprinkleOttersid3windr
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,547
    I just reread this entire thread literally just for a laugh and it still made me nearly cry with laughter the second time around.

Cant decide if my favourite exchange is:
    "How do you post spam?"
    "You're already doing a good job"

Or
    "I am still here!"
    "No you're not".

Aaaaand we still don't have any pics of the Helicarrier. Ho hum.
    BumblepantsLegoKipchuckpsnowhitieAdzbadboykiki180703SprinkleOtter
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,311
    You mean you haven't seen the pictures yet?
  • SolariousSolarious Kalamazoo, MI, USAMember Posts: 317
    Oh god!
    I don't even know if that's a joke anymore!!!
  • PlellPlell Member Posts: 192
    edited January 2015
    Helicarrier's old news now; we've all seen it. Now everyone's more interested in talking about that Creator Holiday Train.
    Edited to add: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,401
    ^I just saw glimpses of the new Holiday Train. Impressive, but I cannot seem to find the link.
    TXLegoguy
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,898
    As a LEGO Ambassador, I was just sent the press release for the UCS Helicarrier. It will be unveiled tomorrow at 9am EST. I am currently downloading the photos and press release. :)
    matticus_bricksLostInTranslationAdzbadboy
  • EddieDoesntMindEddieDoesntMind Member Posts: 329

As a LEGO Ambassador, I was just sent the press release for the UCS Helicarrier. It will be unveiled tomorrow at 9am EST. I am currently downloading the photos and press release. :)

This is exciting! Um, care to give us some hints on the build and minifigures? ;)

• matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648

Hooray! Some actual news in this thread! Now I just have to figure out how to focus in class tomorrow as the only college student eagerly awaiting till I can look at pictures of an overpriced toy!
    LostInTranslationAdzbadboy
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    Can people stop posting to this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rolyat24Rolyat24 PA, USAMember Posts: 41
    This thread has made my night. What did I just read?
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,520
    Elewhere someone said -- Yes, there are both minifigs and microfigs. I'm really not allowed to share
    details, so it is best to wait until tomorrow morning.

Interesting.
  • ChgoMattChgoMatt USAMember Posts: 108
    Well...finally some news...about when we'll have...the news.
  • Gooker1Gooker1 Member Posts: 598
    ... Again???