Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello from Scotland

Tufted_duckTufted_duck Edinburgh Member Posts: 77
Hi to all

I'm an AFOL out of Edinburgh, although I'm originally from South of the border, and new to posting on the forum. Long time lurker in a few places but time I came out of the cave. Collect a variety of sets and prefer interesting builds to keeping with themes. Saying that classic space is always a nostalgic winner

Hopw you're all well!
legomattLegoKipPitfall69rancorbait

Comments

• legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,541
    edited January 2015

Hopw you're all well!

I see you're already picking up the Scots accent. ;oP

Welcomw aboadr. ;o)
    LegoKip
  • Tufted_duckTufted_duck Edinburgh Member Posts: 77
    @legomatt Well don't I feel like a numpty! Cheers anyhoo!
    LegoKip
  • LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    @Tufted_duck‌ Come awa ben.
    Classic space is a favorite around here, e.g. Builders Guild Neo-Classic Space
    @LegoKip thanks! (My dorics non existent despite it being beautiful!) Cheers for the neoclassic pointer
    LegoKip
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,780
    Welcome out of the cave!
  • DantosDantos Member Posts: 35
    Hi @Tufted_duck, I'm also a Classic Space fan in Scotland (near Glasgow).  I hope you got a Classic Space light-up key ring figure at John Lewis!  I think they've stopped selling them now.  Originally they had white ones, but I haven't seen the white ones since last year.     
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,242
    Howdy.
    Hey @Dantos ! I don't have one of those key rings as it happens, never seem to get round to buying one. The money always goes on bricks instead. You'll still find them around. Have also seen them in asda stores. 
    Dantos
    Howdy.
    Howdy *tips hat* 
  • DantosDantos Member Posts: 35
    @Tufted_duck Wow!  I've seen the light key rings in stores, but not the Classic Space ones!  I thought of buying a ton of them but I already have plenty of Classic Space minifigs :) I also saw the bunny-suit guy, but I have the minifig of him anyway.  Ever tried putting his hood on a white classic space figure? ;) 
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 865
    Would love a classic spaces torch!