Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK] Looking for 21103 DeLorean as raffle prize for Parkinsons Fundraiser

ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,330
Hi everyone,

A friend of mine is organising a Back to the Future: Enchantment Under the Sea dance to raise money for Parkinsons Research UK and asked me if I might be able to get hold of a Lego Delorean as a raffle prize.
Hoping someone out there might have a spare sealed #21103 that they can do a deal on.
LostInTranslationSirKevbags

Comments

• LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,568
    @legoboy has to get an invite to that dance.

Wish I could help you out Shib but no spare here :-(
    I'll look in a local independent for you though.
    Legoboy
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,330
    edited January 2015
    Thanks, I did warn her that they are EOL now and would likely be hard to get/expensive for a raffle prize but still thought it worth a shout here.
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,324
    All sorted, mods please close.

Once again I find myself massively glad to be part of such an awesome community as Brickset!
    LegoboyLego_StarJessyDooDahchuckpRevBluesGothamConstructionCo
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,769

@legoboy has to get an invite to that dance.

I'm already there.

Discovered this last weekend - can't believe I missed it! :(
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28601964
    ShibLego_Star
    ^I was going to go to that, but the crappy ticketing website they used crashed and I couldn't get on it the day they relaunched it. I know people who went though and said it was incredible.
    andhe
    I didn't even know about until I was idly browsing Google and YouTube on Sunday to see what its cast were up to. I would have jumped the fence had I have known about it!
    @Legoboy - if you are a big BTTF fan look up London Film and Comic Con, they are getting a lot of the cast over for signings & talks this year, including Christopher Lloyd.
    Lego_Star
    edited January 2015
    ^ Might just do that. :o)

Currently can't get Johnny B. Goode out of my head. Getting some very funny looks here in the office.
  • sinfantisinfanti Member Posts: 7
    Now I wish I hadn't opened mine. Back in '95 my grandmother lost her battle against Parkinson's. If mine were still unopened I would have proudly donated it to the cause. I'll keep an eye out for one. Keep up the good works, Shib.
    Shib
    Not to worry @sinfanti‌ - all sorted with thanks to @SirKevbags‌ for proving himself to once again be a bit of a hero on the forum! :-)