Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    @crazycarl‌ nice job on the Valkyrie! It would make Roy Focker proud!
    crazycarl
  • minifignickminifignick UKMember Posts: 107
    Still working on My Winter Scene but have made a new friend Nigel If you go on TBB or Bricknerd you may have already seen him imagehttps://flic.kr/p/q9ziv4
    Bumblepantsrancorbaitklatu003TechnicNickvitreolumGothamConstructionCoTheBigLegoskiGalactussnowhitie
  • klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 719
    Nigel made me laugh
    rancorbaitminifignick
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    edited December 2014
    Nigel rocks, congratz on the several blogs. Would prefer watching a silent movie with this guy than Emmet.
    minifignick
  • MaverickDengoMaverickDengo Member Posts: 25
    @rancorbait‌ That's awesome! I love the way you made the toothy grin with the sausage.
    rancorbaitklatu003
  • crazycarlcrazycarl USAMember Posts: 392
    New 2 hour build MBR-04 Destroid Tomahawk Mk VI. need to order parts for the feet though.
    Andorvitreolumricecake
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    One more little MOC before we hit 2015 :)

"Cricket" Drone
    CapnRex101AndorMaverickDengovitreolumTechnicNickGothamConstructionCoPerijovesnowhitie
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,275
    ^ Very nice, and reminiscent of a crab droid which I like :)
    Andor
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,088
    edited January 2015
    ^ I think you won 1st place in the Railbrick Steam/Passenger category of the contest! I can’t wait to get my hands on your design and build one of those for myself. I particularly like your color scheme. Colorful, but not gaudy (and not boring black). Did you try to work in a third cylinder? Now you need a backwoods sawmill to go with it!
    Just downloaded your LDD files. Now if I didnt have to waste 4 days to go visit friends, I could get started! Ah well, there should be a Walmart or two to check out on the 6 hour journey!
  • Poisso3Poisso3 Member Posts: 196
    edited January 2015
    We ended up with two #40107 sets so I decided to make a better frozen pond for the kids to play hockey.

We ended up with two #40107 sets so I decided to make a better frozen pond for the kids to play hockey.

iamterryGothamConstructionCobrickedinAndorcrazycarlcozysnowhitie
    Mods please delete the double post
  • PerijovePerijove Member Posts: 113
    ecmo47 said:

^ I think you won 1st place in the Railbrick Steam/Passenger category of the contest! I can’t wait to get my hands on your design and build one of those for myself. I particularly like your color scheme. Colorful, but not gaudy (and not boring black). Did you try to work in a third cylinder? Now you need a backwoods sawmill to go with it!

Yes, I found out I won yesterday, which is great because I could really use the train-related pieces in the prize. I did look into a third cylinder, but it just looked a bit too big to me. A sawmill would be cool, especially with power functions. I did make a small water tower for it, though.
    klatu003
    edited January 2015

^ Very nice, and reminiscent of a crab droid which I like :)

It does look a bit like a crab droid :)

BTW, It's Droneuary now, so expect more ;)
  • rdflegordflego in a world of his ownMember Posts: 324
    Recently finished this fire station.
    JenniBumblepantsCapnRex101TechnicNicksnowhitie
    Perijove said:

ecmo47 said:

Yes, I found out I won yesterday, which is great because I could really use the train-related pieces in the prize. I did look into a third cylinder, but it just looked a bit too big to me. A sawmill would be cool, especially with power functions. I did make a small water tower for it, though.
    I won a t-shirt with my third-place water tank! I need to update the LDD file to make it more user friendly as it went through a lot of mods to get it complete.
  • PerijovePerijove Member Posts: 113
    ecmo47 said:

I won a t-shirt with my third-place water tank! I need to update the LDD file to make it more user friendly as it went through a lot of mods to get it complete.

Oh, didn't realize that was yours. It's an awesome water tank. Much bigger, more detailed, and colorful than the one I made.

Patrol & Surveillance Drone
    MaverickDengoCapnRex101GothamConstructionCovitreolumPerijoveTechnicNick
    ^Sweet! What is Droneuary?
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,275
    ^ I believe it is simply a play on the words 'Drone' and 'January.'
    rancorbait
    edited January 2015
    ^ yeah, I figured that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was more wondering if there was any kind of group or something that people post to, and if there were any rules.

EDIT: I found the group on Flickr. :smile:
    rancorbait
    "Mosquito" Security Drone
    GothamConstructionCoMaverickDengo

One more little MOC before we hit 2015 :)

"Cricket" Drone

Reminds me of the Tachikoma from Ghost in the Shell. Yet another old anime classic ive been watching. That is when I need a break from Robotech. Next will be Voltron. Those cats may be hard to build from Lego!
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,625
    My LEGO Minecraft Terrain

My LEGO Minecraft Terrain

My LEGO Minecraft creation for the 'Guinness World Record's largest game layout attempt at Brick2014.

This creation was intended to show different areas in Minecraft. I received many positive comments from children and adults while building it :D

My camera ran out of battery half way though the event so I had to ask 'Jim (Northern Brickworks)' to take a picture. Head up to 'Jim (Northern Brickworks)' for the photograph. I just received the photograph this week.
    Andor
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,938
    Adzbadboy said:

My LEGO Minecraft creation for the 'Guinness World Record's largest game layout attempt at Brick2014.

Were there lots of different people contributing bits to a larger layout or was it just you?
    Andor

Adzbadboy said:

Were there lots of different people contributing bits to a larger layout or was it just you?
    It was open to all visitors at 'Brick2014' to contribute to the layout thought the four days.

Layout filmed on Thursday/Friday: youtube.com/watch?v=J-RkE1Y6LzA

I completed mine in the evening of the Friday, so it's not in the video.

Nice! Was it all done using the pieces from Minecraft sets? Did they win the medal for largest layout in the end?
    @plasmodium Yeah they had thousands and thousands of pieces that were used in the LEGO Minecraft sets. I'm not sure if it won though, I wasn't there for the last day to find out. Someone should actually find out.

Looks like it, though I didn't watch the video all the way through!
    Adzbadboy
    'Largest LEGO® Videogame Diorama' using the new LEGO® Minecraft sets was achieved with a impressive 17.13m2 Diorama.

One of the best achievements in my life! Thank you :D
    Andor
  • The458The458 Member Posts: 5
    Here is my submission
    Custom Lego Buggatti Veyron
    crazycarlrancorbaitricecake
    Robotech Mk XII Phalanx (Blue Type). I just wish they made blue 6x6 1/2 cylinders. That would make this thing color correct!
    The458rancorbaitricecake

Mini CIRCORP "VETO" Very Rapid Interdictor Strike Platform

It's a mini version of this:

CIRCORP "VETO" Very Rapid Interdictor Strike Platform
    MaverickDengoShibTechnicNickThe458GothamConstructionCovitreolumAndorcozysamalz
    My fourth Droneuary MOC:

"Torrent" VTOL Gunship Drone
    vitreolumGothamConstructionCoAndorTechnicNickThe_Mad_VulcanGalactus
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    Comic Knowhere:

Chibi Knowhere
    ShibCapnRex101rancorbaitGothamConstructionCoAndorkyrotekThe458TechnicNickgifinim
  • SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    Its a good job they aren't running the MOC competition still lol
    Andor
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,226
    edited January 2015
    Had a couple of completed sets ( #60034 & #70128) which I didn't want to keep together so decided to noodle around with some of the parts. This is the result. Apologies for the crappy focus, I was taking pictures in a hurry and didn't really check them!

Andor
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,226
    (Lower Quality pic but better focus.. I would have edited the above but it took me too long to sort the image.)

TechnicNickvitreolumrancorbaitGothamConstructionCoAndorbrickedin
    Type A2 Assassin Drone
    GothamConstructionCochuckpAndorTechnicNickcrazycarlricecake
  • GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 729
    Shib said:

(Lower Quality pic but better focus.. I would have edited the above but it took me too long to sort the image.)

Looks like an SR-71 without wings.

Nice use of the skis @Shib :smile:
    Andor