Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO 21110 Research Institute @ Target eBay limit 3

2»

Comments

• doriansdaddoriansdad CTCMember Posts: 1,337
    Sold out @ target. That's all folks.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    ^ gone now of course

It's clear the bulk of these are being mass purchased for resale. At some point, I expect the supply to start outstripping true end consumer demand in the short to medium term. I suspect most being bought now are being stored for later
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 750
    Received my 2 from Target(ebay) today.
  • ThirdBuckEyeThirdBuckEye Member Posts: 44
    It's available again for anyone interested. Good Luck
    MrJ_NYlego007
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
    In for two!
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    dougts said:

^ gone now of course

It's clear the bulk of these are being mass purchased for resale. At some point, I expect the supply to start outstripping true end consumer demand in the short to medium term. I suspect most being bought now are being stored for later

And now they pop up at Target yet again...there are already 9 pages worth for sale on Ebay,so I guess now there will be 12-15 pages...another thing is it's not listed as Retired yet at [email protected],just sold out....so you never know.
  • thedingman5thedingman5 Great Lakes, USAMember Posts: 284
    Limit 1 @ Target; we'll see how long they last this time.

Did they put the limit in later? I was able to purchase 2 in a single transaction last night.
    Well, I just got refunded my full purchase with no explanation as to why. I'm assuming it is because I ordered two sets. Just as well...I don't think I'll even buy one. eBay market will likely become saturated, and I have no interest in keeping one.

--

Target Corporation ([email protected]) has issued a full refund for your payment.
    Temporary Hold Information: A temporary hold has been placed on funds that were returned to your account because you used Instant Transfer to fund the original payment. The funds from this payment cannot be released until they have arrived from your bank account, which usually takes 3-4 business days.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Original payment details:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Date payment sent: Jan 7, 2015
    Amount: $52.90 USD

Thanks,
    PayPal
    LegoTT said:

Did they put the limit in later? I was able to purchase 2 in a single transaction last night.
    It seemed to be happening as I ordered. I selected 3, the browser hung, I selected 2, no luck, selected 1, and the cart updated and I finished the order.
    ^ And shipping confirmation received, so the limit of 1 appears very real.