Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted Arkham asylum 10937

GeddesGeddes Member Posts: 574
Missed out on a NISB, anyone able to sell on one.

UK based, sounds odd but if your near a smyths or toys r us that has stock. I can pay you to forward it to me :)

Comments

• CheekaCheeka UKMember Posts: 236
    None near me (Sheffield), but if it helps you track down a suitable Bricksetter, the Merseyside FOLs seem to have left this one on the shelves - Smyths St Helens & Liverpool both showing stock available for click and collect. Good luck tracking one down :smile:
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,804
    I do hope I'm not going to regret this. :-)

A localish store claims to have stock. I think I might be able to collect tomorrow evening and send post to you at cost? I have no idea what condition it is in obviously, nor can I be left accountabe for what condition it arrives in but I will package it up well to help prevent damage in transit.

Let me know ASAP.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,423
    Go easy on the "sticky tape" this time ;)
    You ungrateful toad. You will pleased to know I have just bought more brown shipping tape, just for you.
    Cheeka
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,423
    I am more than pleased. Next time I will rent the "jaws of life" or a jackhammer to open your next package ;)
    Best be safe.

Note to oneself, save 1kg worth of shipping fees if I use shipping materials more wisely.
    LostInTranslation
  • SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    Cant you just buy the one on ebay for £154.99?, thats what the price will be when shippings added on anyway.
  • GeddesGeddes Member Posts: 574
    Thanks for the replies, im currently waiting to hear from @joel4motion‌ on P&P costs