Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

3 minifig Promo pack

DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
If I remember right this was a promo pack for year anniversary of a store. I went into the brick and mortar store in ok and they had a lot of them for sale. Just to let any one know who might of missed out.

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    How much?
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    I hate to say I didn't ask it was pretty busy
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,231

If I remember right this was a promo pack for year anniversary of a store. I went into the brick and mortar store in ok and they had a lot of them for sale. Just to let any one know who might of missed out.

What location/country?
  • iplanteiplante USMember Posts: 164
    "In ok"
    Oklahoma USA
    I was looking at the coupon from the calendar and it is the same three as that set. Maybe that is what they are giving out.
    yys4u
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    I got a 3 pack for a grand opening once but the minifigures had the store and year printed on the back, so I don't think these are left overs from a grand opening.
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 789
    edited January 2015
    These are not Grand Opening Minifigures. I received them as part of a promo a couple years ago, and will once again be a promo in March (for those who got the 2015 Calendar). It's quite possible that these will be a brand new "set" found in the "souvenir" section at Lego Stores, a la branded mugs, and location specific keychains.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    This specific pack was a Grand Opening set at one time, for Colorado store if I'm correct. Then I got one in San Diego store for my birthday in 2012. Sad to see mine is no longer so special, but glad to see it will be available to everyone as these were one of the best Grand Opening fig packs they've made.

Reason is, all 3 figs have unique head, torsos and legs (plus red hat) that are exclusive to this pack. The blue torso that is a hoodie sweater with a 2x4 red brick logo is one of my faves.