Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Spelling Mistake: UCS Slave I sticker

GallardoLUGallardoLU USAMember Posts: 644
it was noticed over on Eurobricks that there is a typo in the sticker for Slave I's plaque. instead of saying "Tractor beam" its says "Tracor beam" im not sure how to contact Lego direct about this one so I was hoping getting the word around would lead to someone who does.

Sticker Sheet image

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,862
    edited December 2014
    LEGO CS is the only way I am aware of telling LEGO anything
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    I'm guessing it will be a flaw that remains...much like the misspelling on the flux capacitor tile in the BTTF set. Did they ever actually fix that one?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,113
    ^yes.
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,291
    Another lazy error. How difficult is it to check the information on any sticker or printed piece?
    margotmadforLEGOBuriedinBricks
  • cavegodcavegod Member Posts: 806
    the ucs falcon had a spelling mistake and instruction mistake
  • BanditBandit Member Posts: 890
    This is just pathetic now.
    LegoboyCapnRex101
  • suprajamessuprajames UK SussexMember Posts: 366
    Surely there must be some quality control in place, due to the imminent release guess they have probably printed thousands all wrong, the cost to change them now would be huge. So guess we are stuck with another school boy error :(
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    Had they focused their effort on QA'ing sticker sheets instead of making sure that there are no discount on exclusives in the US, this would have never happened!
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,528
    Or EB has pictures of a prototype that has a known flaw and the real ones will be right. Or, Lego will print new correct stickers and mail them to who ever asks for one.

Someone should have used spell check. It is easy though for your eyes to pass over and miss something like this. That's why we use spell check.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,791
    It's how many eyes that's passed over this and missed it that's puzzling me. It truly is astonishing.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,528
    It could be that someone did notice and the person in charge of making the change didn't do it.