Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Target Exclusive Minifigures Pack w/ $50 Lego Purchase

Comments

• veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 137
    Yep, finally just got my shipping confirmation. Ordered at noon EST on Sunday.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,142
    The status on my order placed around 2am Sunday morning is still "order created". What sucks is that I ordered a Giving Tree gift along with the minifigs. I need it to arrive before the deadline for turning the gifts in. :(
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310

I think people have been doing that, but the shipping fee is likely why people are trying to find them in the store (and it is limit 1, or 2)

What shipping fee? They have free shipping.

Pitfall69
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,673
    Stopped by Target again this morning to grab one for another Bricksetter, shelf was restocked and scan showed that more were in the back. Checked the stores around me (on target.com) and more than half of them have them in stock.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 991
    Funny how I ordered one Sunday morning at 10AM, and another at 11PM. The 11PM order has already shipped, but the original order is still in created status. Clearly a backlog going on here.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,167
    margot said:

I think people have been doing that, but the shipping fee is likely why people are trying to find them in the store (and it is limit 1, or 2)

What shipping fee? They have free shipping.

I thought it is free shipping on order of x or more, sorry.
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    I think it was free shipping yesterday because of cyber monday. Normally they don't have free shipping, unless they are doing it differently for the Christmas season.

I use a redcard, so I get free shipping anyway, plus 5% off (which is basically tax).
    Pitfall69
  • norm103norm103 Member Posts: 292
    Free shipping on all order tell dec 25
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    my third order got shipped, first two still haven't
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    I ordered various sets to get the promo (compared to just ordering the promo itself), first two orders shipped with it, but it was nixed from the rest although it showed it in my cart. Orders placed Nov 30 around 10 am, shipped Dec 2 7 am.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,997
    dang it you guys keep talking about this and I finally caved and ordered some stuff to earn a free one. I had been doing so good at not buying things too
    LegoKip
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055

dang it you guys keep talking about this and I finally caved and ordered some stuff to earn a free one. I had been doing so good at not buying things too

Unfortunately, there wasn't very much else to talk about this cyber Monday.
    I cannot find the Gift set anymore online, so not sure I can try to do another order or not and get those so I hope my orders go through
    Weird would not appear until I had that link.
    Thanks!
    found some local stores that have them in stock - must have just hit the Portland area today. looks like each store got 4 cases of 12 each.
  • Gooker1Gooker1 Member Posts: 599
    I think someone mentioned they come in a box of 24, so 2 cases. :)
    Limit of 1 now
  • EddieDoesntMindEddieDoesntMind Member Posts: 329
    Alright, so the four minifigures are under "other" in the BL and Brickset, which is what the box is under. But when you look through City, Ninjago, Chima, and SH, you can't find them. How can I request a change in that so that they can be found under their respective themes?
    Gooker1 said:

considering I just held the box in my hand, I can assure you it was 12

@EddieDoesntMind , BrickSet gets its minifig data from BrickLink, so you'll need to put a catalog request change in BrickLink and BrickSet will be updated.
    The BrickLink set is still under inventory review, so it may change.
  • Gooker1Gooker1 Member Posts: 599
    dougts said:

Gooker1 said:

considering I just held the box in my hand, I can assure you it was 12

I stand corrected. :)

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,444
    Seems like Target is all over the place. I placed my order around 10:00PM Sunday and received my shipping email at 2:42 the next day.
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 246
    What is the set number for this item? So I can find it in Brickset...........

• NeilJamNeilJam USAMember Posts: 272
    This minifig set is not listed on brickset yet. I figure that's because no one knew of this before the promo to get it free went live on their website a few days ago.

Still hoping someone will hook me up with the Lavertus minifig from this.
    @jedivalkyrie , #5004076 but it is not in the database yet.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 991
    If anyone (US/WW) wants one, I am willing to trade towards a 2014 SW advent calendar.
    FINALLY got a Shipping notification for the order placed on Sunday Afternoon.
    yys4u
  • twoninerkentwoninerken Member Posts: 48
    ^still don't have mine from Sunday...
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    ^ Me neither.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 502
    never received a shipping notice, but went online to check, and website says mine has shipped! Also, went to local stores in Miami on Monday, and they didn't have them in stock. Just checked the Store Locator function, and now most stores in Miami have them in. Looks like I'm going for a drive at 8 am :D
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 738
    I just received a shipping notice today (order Tuesday 2am) to confirmed the 2 I bought had shipped...yet the 2 Xbox games I bought haven't. Who knows what to figure anymore.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    I finally got a shipping confirmation for an order placed Sunday night I believe. I bought 50$ worth of lego to get the set free, then added an additional set. Only 1 is registering as shipped, so I dunno if they're gonna ship the other one later or if that means they cancelled it...
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,395
    Finally got a shipping confirmation...I wonder how they prioritize which orders ship.
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 345
    So I see this morning on the website and the app that the sets no longer mention the exclusive set, but that you can still order one by itself.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Was able to order this morning. Limit 2 and qualified for free shipping. With the Red Card, total was $30.42.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 502
    was able to find these at miami area Target store (Red Road for those in Miami). bought 2. Still had 20 more on the shelf. Wanted to make sure they aren't glued together like magnets. Opened one up and no, they are not :) Sometimes you never know where that glue will show up ;)
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    What is Target's normal turn around on orders? I didn't place my order until Monday morning and mine is stuck at order created. Stupid Walking Dead made me miss the initial rush! :(
  • twoninerkentwoninerken Member Posts: 48
    I ordered mine on Sunday afternoon and did not get my shipping notice until this morning. I wouldn't worry.
    chuckp said:

Stupid Walking Dead made me miss the initial rush! :(

What, you can't enjoy Brickset and TWD at the same time?
    chuckp said:

What is Target's normal turn around on orders? I didn't place my order until Monday morning and mine is stuck at order created. Stupid Walking Dead made me miss the initial rush! :(

Pretty sure this offer was going on all Sunday, so I do not think you can blame TWD for this one.
    As for turn around, I will say that my order was on Sunday Morning and I finally got a shipping notification last night at 10pm.
    So it is weird how Target is getting out notifications, but if you ordered on Monday, you will likley see a notification tonight (just a guess though)
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Still available at Target.com. It says purchase limit of 1 but you can add 2 to the cart.
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    Still no confirmation for my order placed at 2:30am on Sunday (about an hour after the OP). Online status still shows "order created". I think I will be the last person to get that email.
    ^ I placed my order at about 2am Sunday morning, and my order status is the same as yours.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,120
    edited December 2014
    After I put in my initial order of sets in the promo to get one free then adding two more to the order only to have all the minifig sets cancelled due to exceeding the limit , I placed an order for two minifig packs. Yesterday I got the confirmation for those two sets. I was a little worried that I was going to miss out on this but today all the Targets in my area have plenty in stock.
    Thanos75 said:

After I put in my initial order of sets in the promo to get one free then adding two more to the order only to have all the minifig sets cancelled due to exceeding the limit , I placed an order for two minifig packs. Yesterday I got the confirmation for those two sets. I was a little worried that I was going to miss out on this but today all the Targets in my area have plenty in stock.

Going to need to get a winter home in @Thanos75‌ area as his Walmart's and Target's are apparently chocked full of hard to find deals that no one apparently wants in those areas.. :-)
    Thanos75
    Woohoo! I just got my shipping confirmation!
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,120
    I am lucky to live in an area with lots of Wal-Mart's and Targets and not a strong LEGO buying community.
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    margot said:

chuckp said:

Stupid Walking Dead made me miss the initial rush! :(

What, you can't enjoy Brickset and TWD at the same time?
    @margot Nope, not with the Walking Dead. One of the few shows I really look forward to, so that hour+ is as distraction-free as I can make it.

@madforLEGO Thanks for the info. I ended up getting my shipping confirmation within an hour of my original post. Close guess though.
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 640
    Went to to Target today and they where sold out so i just got one online with free shipping. hope i get by next week.