Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

TRU 50% off Galaxy Sqaud

ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
Good through 26 Nov and you must have a TRU Rewards account to get your promo code. #70708 (Hive Crawler) $35.00. #70707 (Eradicator Mech) $20.00.

Comments

• red237red237 Member Posts: 297
    Also, free shipping with Shoprunner, which the membership is free now with an enrolled AmEx card.
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    I figured they would raise the price of #70706 Crater Creeper before this deal went live. A couple days ago, it had a normal price of $14.99 marked down to $12.99. Now it's $21.99 marked down to $16.99.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    It's all Galaxy Squad, so not just the two ecmo47 mentioned. There is a limit of 5 discounted sets per rewards member code, but I checked my account on rewardsrus.toysrus.com and I was given 4 unique codes.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 982
    I am not seeing any codes on my rewards profile...in fact this is pretty funny, I have negative points from the conversion back in September.
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    No codes for me either.
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 297
    My code came in a separate email, and not even the email address I have registered to my account!
  • blarghiflarghblarghiflargh Member Posts: 99
    red237 said:

Also, free shipping with Shoprunner, which the membership is free now with an enrolled AmEx card.

There's free shipping on LEGO items currently site-wide.
    Just got back from my TRU, you don't need the codes in-store, just need to show your reward card (can even sign-up if needed).
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    The deal is also available in store. You just have to show your card (or look it up)
    Here's. My promo code if anyone wants to use it. sJpXkcNH28aA
    Is this deal available all week?
    ^ Yes, according to the TRU website:

Deals start 11/23/14 for Rewards“R”Us members. While supplies last. Offer valid through 7:59 ET on 11/26/14. Items are not eligible for Price Match. Rewards“R”Us members can also access their promo code by logging into their account at Toysrus.com/rewards.
    Ok thanks! I could not find that information on the TRU website, just wanted make sure what the deal was before going to my local store.
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 431
    Sigh. I love this theme too much. Anyone have an extra code? Margot's got used.
  • blarghiflarghblarghiflargh Member Posts: 99
    ^ here's two of mine:

sJuY9EFL6Kdp

sJpwTiq118i3
    I had a GS set reserved but my local TRU ran out :( No other stores within 50 miles have it.

Does anyone have an extra unused code they can PM me? I would appreciate it very much!
    Which set are you looking for?
    The Galactic Titan, the last one in the series I do not have. I almost bought it at my local Lego store when it was at $80, almost wishing I did now! I don't know why they are making people use codes for this anyways, since ordering off the website automatically links to your rewards account.
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    @teal93mr2 I didn't get a code but I'm still near a completely stocked TRU in Nashville. It had the Titans at 110 + 9.25% tax. If you want me to pick you up one let me know in the next 30-45 minutes. You're not too far away, but I'm happy to mail it to you if we decide we're not going to be in each others neighbourhood.
    @Jenni: That is a very generous offer! How much do you think shipping would be?
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    @teal93mr2 I have no idea. I don't resell and with living in France I haven't mailed anything in the US in 2 years. If you're not in a hurry we head to Atlanta a couple of times a year, we're also planning to be at Birmingham BrickFair in January and Huntsville BrickBlast December 13-14 if you're thinking of attending either.
    EKSam
    How do you get more than one code?
    @teal93mr2‌ I can check my TRU tomorrow and see if I can get you one for you at 50% off. Right now they aren't showing any in stock but I could probably order in store and get it shipped to you. I can text you from in store if you want to pm me your mobile number.
    EKSambinaryeye
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 577
    @teal93mr2 The TRU website is currently showing them as available for Ship to Home with free shipping on Lego. Have you tried calling CS for a new code so you can order the set for delivery? That should at least save you the cost of having someone ship the set to you.
    edited November 2014
    I had 4 codes under my Rewards account summary: https://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/index.cfm/account#summary
  • kim43235kim43235 Member Posts: 165
    edited November 2014
    @rocao‌ would you mind sharing one if you are not planning to use one? TIA!
    Sorry, I already shared mine :/
  • kim43235kim43235 Member Posts: 165
    @rocao I see no problem!
  • busumoe1busumoe1 Member Posts: 194
    No sure if it has been mentioned but I just found out my AMEX card is now offering $15 credit for $75 purchase (online only, exp 12/31).
    Ah, thanks @Rocao. @teal93mr2, I can message you a code if you want it.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    edited November 2014
    TRU, next to Kmart as the least technologically sophisticated retailer, should not be forcing potential buyers to jump through these stupid hoops. I just received another emailed code, first to PM me can have it. I can also personally recommend the Titan, it's a fantastic set. If I didn't already have it you can believe I'd be getting it!
    Sold out of the Titan for now...
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,965
    How lame! I received the code today in email! LOL!
    I have to laugh here, I just received a code in my account after I missed out on ordering a Titan... so if anyone wants it, please PM me.
    margot
    As Rocao pointed out, you should actually have 4 codes, they are located at rewardsrus.com under your account info.
    This has really left a bad taste in mouth once again with TRU, good idea, but such poor execution. They are only good for polybags it seems.
  • mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,098
    Deals are live without the need for promo codes.