Bat Signal Instructions

Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
Here are the Bat Signal instructions...

This set looks perfect for the top of the #10224 Town Hall set.
Thanos75Drmnezkempo81nychromastoneCircleKGothamConstructionCoLegoboyThirdBuckEyemadforLEGOsklambalijoezacdonutboycarlq

Comments

• Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    My wife took the kids to TRU this morning and they gave me one of theirs as a present. It is proudly on display in my minifigure case next to my DC Super Hero MFs.The rarest piece in the set is probably the signal itself, but even that is fairly reasonable on BrickLink.
  • GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 729
    Thanks for posting @Farmer_John‌.

:o)
    madforLEGOFarmer_John
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    ^Anytime!
    GothamConstructionCo
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    What's with the one Lego element #? Did someone fall asleep at their computer while hitting send file at the same time?
  • Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
    anyone got one of these with instructions for sale or trade?
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    I'm trying to brick link one of these, and I can't figure out the part number for the droid legs on there or the big square on the bottom. Anyone willing to help me out here?
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 616
    edited November 2014
    Edit: [nevermind]
  • hewmanhewman Member Posts: 90
    For the base search under
    Turntable 4 x 4 Square Base, Locking
    The droid legs come up with a search of Leg Mechanical, Droid with Technic Pin. However, these aren't easy to find or particularly cheap. I substituted with these Technic, Pin Connector Plate 1 x 2 x 1 2/3 with 2 Holes (Double on Top) plus a couple 1x2 black bricks

I'm trying to brick link one of these, and I can't figure out the part number for the droid legs on there or the big square on the bottom. Anyone willing to help me out here?

I had a hunch when we picked up this set that it might be difficult to reproduce through BL, etc. I originally thought the bat signal itself would be hard to find, but I figured the droid legs would be another potential issue when I saw them as part of the set. Please post on this thread how your BLing endeavor goes with this set. Thanks.
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299

I had a hunch when we picked up this set that it might be difficult to reproduce through BL, etc. I originally thought the bat signal itself would be hard to find, but I figured the droid legs would be another potential issue when I saw them as part of the set. Please post on this thread how your BLing endeavor goes with this set. Thanks.
    It's not going well; Bricklink looks like it was made in the 90s, and it's hard to navigate easily (for a noob like me who just needs a part or two; I may end up putting together some bigger sets, too, though, over time). One guy has everything I need except for the droid legs, and I can't find that figure on it's on. I spent way too much time on it last night, and I'm afraid that batsignal (which I think is the one from the Batcave) is going to disappear soon. I'll let you know, though, if it gets done!
    edited November 2014
    The part number should be: 4216542

Here is a BL link to the droid legs:
    http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=4216542

I think this is a complete list of the sets where you can find this particular droid legs:

#5942 - Pop Studio
    #6211 - Imperial Star Destroyer
    #7958 - Star Wars Advent Calendar
    #9492 - TIE Fighter
    #10188 - Death Star
    #10669 - Turtle Lair

Probably the best way to get two would be to grab the individual droid from the 2011 SW Advent Calendar.

Hope this helps! Good luck...
  • GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 729
    edited November 2014
    @luckie_reubs‌ the Droid leg element number is #30362 and are found on R2-Q5 and R5-j2.

I'm not sure where in the world you are Located, I'm UK based and built a couple of these sets.
    I found the legs quite hard to come by but the printed dish were plentiful.

Hope this helps you :o)

^ and ^^The part number I provided is for the specific color (black) and is #4216542.

The sets I listed include the black color version of the droid leg...i.e., #4216542.

I hope this makes sense...

There appears to be a lot of these available...at least in the USA.
    GothamConstructionCo