Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

When will 10223: Kingdoms Joust and 70404: King's Castle be discontinued?

I really want to get both of these, but have not been able to yet. Has anyone heard anything? When do you think they will be gone?

Comments

• BillybrownBillybrown UKMember Posts: 748
    #10223 has sold out in the UK, so for those in the USA that want it, should get it before it goes there to.
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    edited November 2014
    10223 - Highly unlikely, but not impossible. Since it is a "Hard to Find," LEGO will most likely let it quietly retire.

70404 - Keep your eyes peeled. I bought two of these at roughly 50% earlier this year at Amazon. Similar discounts may be seen this season, but I'm not sure many retailers still have this in stock.

EDITED to add that I misread the title. I thought it said "discounted." Oopsie.
    Andor
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    I keep watching for #70404 to be discounted (not discontinued) since it's kind of cool and it's been sitting at my TRU with no movement forever.