Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New Hobbit Sets already landing at Target, Set 79015 found

Not sure if anyone has mentioned / found this yet, but just scored set 79015 Witch King Battle at Target. I thought the last 3 Hobbit sets were not due on the shelves until December this year. Also grabbed some Series 12 minifigs ($2.99 each)…which the same Target said would NOT be put out until Oct. 1st. (Guess that big sticker on the box is starting to be ignored at a lot of retailers now!)
Andorklatu003just2goodrancorbait

Comments

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,246
    Saw the Five Armies set at a Target tonight but not the others.
  • korkor Member Posts: 392
    My target sucks. They never got any of the Simpsons collectible minifigs and the manager said he doesn't know of they will get s12 at all. It also seems like they never clearance anything. At this rate I doubt they will have any of the new Hobbit sets until next summer.
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    ^^ I have the same issue at my Target. No CMF since TLM and I've never seen any clearance. I did get a Captain America Vs. Hydra set for $14.99, which was really nice, but that's about it.
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 369
    Saw the 5 armies set and Attack on lake town today at mine. Only Hobbit sets they had.
  • KevBrickstructKevBrickstruct Member Posts: 42
    Yes, just saw that set yesterday at Target as well for the first time…so that's 2 of the 4 new Hobbit (AOT5A) sets I've seen already available. They also had at least 2 or 3 boxes of the new CMF packs.
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    @kor or @matticus_bricks‌ try to have the staff check the DCPI code at the store. they could be still in the stock room! Last week, I didn't see it at the floor and have the staff to check the DCPI code for the S12, end up they have it in the stock room and the staff grab me five bags!
  • epyon396epyon396 Member Posts: 268
    Found 5 Armies and Witch King sets, but I'm waiting until clearance. I learned my lesson with the last wave.
    Thanos75yys4u
  • squarebear47squarebear47 Ohio - USAMember Posts: 29
    I found the BOFA and witch king sets as well. Interesting that they have those two in stock and not the 30 dollar lake town set.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,344
    I found the Witchking and Laketown at out target
  • legodwarf321legodwarf321 Member Posts: 9
    I just saw the new trailer for The Hobbit BFA and I was like "C'mon LEGO, Where are the bats, elf and human and dwarf armies, where are the catapult trolls? Where is the Goat Calvary? Please don't let this line go away with no battle packs. Do you hear us LEGO, we're crying out to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Andor
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    edited November 2014
    ^Yeah. Go for it @legodwarf321‌.

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,096
    Someone should probably start a thread about Hobbit/LotR battle packs and what is missing.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,209
    It will be interesting to see whether image and image start going up in price on BL.

allmybricks
  • klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 721
    Peter Jackson certainly took some liberties with "The Hobbit", but I WILL be shocked if the final episode includes massive suffering or crucifixion of goats.