Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Polys in the wild...

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,620
    edited November 2014
    The LEGO calendar that you get for purchase of $75 or more has coupons for a LEGO store employee figure (#5001622 ) The SW Hoth Han (yes THAT one #5001621 ) and a coupon for a free three pack of build a fig at the store. Those are the coupons on the US calendar you can see, not sure if anything else is on there.
  • Ladder19JTKLadder19JTK Hudson ValleyMember Posts: 213
    ^ How do you redeem those coupons????
  • lessjunkfoodlessjunkfood United StatesMember Posts: 67
    Is the calendar offer in-store only? I added the VW van to my cart while logged in but no calendar showed up.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    edited November 2014
    My Target had #30265 Worriz Fire Bike at the checkout today. But there weren't a ton of them.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    @SirBen ditto at my nearest Target. Odd though. They had a pile of Batwings left, but only one Arctic Scout.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    edited November 2014
    My Target had plenty of the Batwings and Arctic Scout....but what was weird was the box of the Harry Potter Lab poly #30111. There were at least 200 of them in the box. I scanned one and they rung up at $4.89.....weird. I'm in there several times a week and that box wasn't there earlier in the week. I didn't pick up any.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,260
    Last night I buried the 5 or so of each scout and batwing poly that my closest Target had under the rest of the crappy Halloween toys and stuff that were just dumped on the shelf but someone beat me back to it today and took just the Batwings so I only came out with a few scouts for $1.74. I won't go so far as to hide them somewhere else.
    Batwings are now at TRU. $4.99 yikes
  • iplanteiplante USMember Posts: 164
    Still tons of batwing and scouts at my target. Keeping an eye out for the holidays polys but nothing so far.
    I believe the calendars are in store only, same with redeeming the coupons
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,362
    I saw the Gorzan Chima Poly at a Toys R Us express yesterday...didn't really strike my interest as I have Gorzan already
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    #40058 Decorating the Tree is now listed at TRU. It's $9.99 instead of the $7.99 that it was at the LEGO stores last year.
  • EKSamEKSam Member Posts: 349
    ^ #40058 is available at Fredmeyer in Redmond, WA for 7.99, apply the 10%off on toys coupon to get it few cents lower.
    jadeirene said:

#40058 Decorating the Tree is now listed at TRU. It's $9.99 instead of the $7.99 that it was at the LEGO stores last year.

Was it available when you saw it? Because it is showing as unavailable online and in stores
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,260
    My TRU had a bunch of #30271 out when I was there today so if anyone is looking for that you might find it at TRU. Think it was only available on their website when it first came out.
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475

Was it available when you saw it? Because it is showing as unavailable online and in stores

Nope, not available at the time, but it seems like the polybag listings are usually put up before they actually become available.
  • minicoopers11minicoopers11 USAMember Posts: 104
    I read that coupon as for being one free build your own minifigure, not one free pack of build your own minifigures.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,316
    I found the TMNT Mikey poly. Last one in the store.
  • veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 136
    graphite said:

My TRU had a bunch of #30271 out when I was there today so if anyone is looking for that you might find it at TRU. Think it was only available on their website when it first came out.

Thanks for this, been looking for this one for a while. Will check my local store at some point...will be going Sunday to pick up some of the Rocket Raccoon polys too.

I read that coupon as for being one free build your own minifigure, not one free pack of build your own minifigures.

I asked the store, and they said it is one pack of BaM figures (3 figures). But it would be best to ask for clarification before using it

I asked the store, and they said it is one pack of BaM figures (3 figures). But it would be best to ask for clarification before using it
    Sure, that is good news though. Hopefully we will see consistency that it is for a full 3-pack, when it comes time to redeem.

Sure, that is good news though. Hopefully we will see consistency that it is for a full 3-pack, when it comes time to redeem.
    Yeah, it is a ten dollar value, but as the other coupons are for one figure it would not surprise me if it was one one BaM instead of a pack of 3... Will need to get confirmation as I could see LEGO doing that. But it would be a little ridiculous if you could only get one BaM and not a pack of three.
    Does anyone have an open one to see the fine print on back of the coupon? I have one but it is staying sealed as it is likely going to a nephew.
    Yeah, I did. "Limit one free minifigure" does not bode well for a full pack. We'll see, I guess.
    Found #30264 Frax phoenix flyer and #30115 friends jungle boat in the holiday section in Issaquah, WA target. Both priced 3.99$
    TRU in Bloomington, MN is giving away the Batwing poly with a $30 purchase.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 979
    My TRU did not have any #30271, but they did have a ton of #30262, which I have been looking for a while. Also a ton of #30301, assuming for the upcoming promo.
    My target had the three holiday poly bags in the stocking stuffers section. They also had a bunch of Star Wars republic attack cruisers polys at the registers.
    edited November 2014
    @iplante‌
    Which 3 poly bags does your target carry? Anything holiday related?
  • nychromastonenychromastone The Empire StateMember Posts: 160
    thanks to @NeilJam‌ for the information on the new #5002144 Dareth vs Nindroid poly that is starting to show up at TRU

-quote-
    The TRU items number for this is 087332, barcode is 673419 218122.

It might be set to be released on 11/30, or possibly 11/16 like the other polys I had mentioned.
    -unquote-

@eksam, frax's Phoenix flyer, the duplo Apple, and the friends jet ski thingy. ;)
  • LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    @nychromastone‌ Dareth is already appearing in CA, see this thread: Rocket Raccoon page 2
  • norm103norm103 Member Posts: 288
    #30197 is now at target on a toy endcap in fl
    #30272 Shellraiser has a shelf date of 11/16 at TRU so they will be out soon.
    ^Did you mean #30271?
    Yes, thanks. Typing too fast.
    There was one #30271 lying on the shelf at my TRU. When I asked why they didn't have any more she looked it up and told me because they were shelf dated 11/16. Odd, since that is also Rocket Raccoon day.
    Also, #40058 is now available on TRU.com for ship to home.........
    Probably a repeat but in Target holiday section #30264 Frax' Phoenix Flyer and #30068 Duplo Food
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    #30246 Imperial Shuttle just showed up in the checkout lanes at my Target.
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 785
    I managed to find #30265 Worriz' Fire Bike and #30246 Imperial Shuttle at the local Target.

Quick question for those of you who have found #30264 Frax' Phoenix Flyer at Target. Can the polys be found at the checkout lane as well, or are they in the holiday section with the ornaments, decor, and lights?
    iplante said:

My target had the three holiday poly bags in the stocking stuffers section. They also had a bunch of Star Wars republic attack cruisers polys at the registers.

@Penkid11‌ stocking stuffers wall in the holiday section.
  • ChgoMattChgoMatt USAMember Posts: 108
    The standard for Target's "stocking stuffers" section this year seems to be #30264 Chima Frax' Phoenix Flyer, #30015 Friends Jet Ski, and #30068 Duplo Apple. I also found a stack of Chinese made rip-off sets in that section. I found #30265 Chima Worriz' Fire Bike and #30246 SW Imperial Shuttle at checkouts.

The TRU at Golf & Milwaukee in Niles, IL, has #30262 Chima Gorzan's Walker, #30266 Chima Sykor's Ice Cruiser and just a couple of #30247 SW ARC-170 Starfighter.
    The weekly ad for TRU is online and we now know that like last week, there will be a free polybag, #30271, with the purchase of $30 or more on any LEGO construction set. This leads me to believe that the rocket raccoon slated for release today will be next week's giveaway. That is of course there are any left by then!!!
  • ytjediytjedi Member Posts: 18

The weekly ad for TRU is online and we now know that like last week, there will be a free polybag, #30271, with the purchase of $30 or more on any LEGO construction set. This leads me to believe that the rocket raccoon slated for release today will be next week's giveaway. That is of course there are any left by then!!!

I'd say if your store has the Rocket poly out this week buy them now. Apparently the stores they've been spotted at have had the strict dont-sell-until date of 11/16. It also seems like with the poly promos these past couple weeks the poly has actually shown up on shelves/pegs the week before. I saw a lot of Batwing polys this a couple weeks at TRU and but none this past week, but lots of Mikey polys this past week. I'd expect to see no Mikey polys anymore this week.
    Mikey is the giveaway according to the TRU add for this week
    YES! If Mikey is the giveaway then they can sell Rocket
  • ChgoMattChgoMatt USAMember Posts: 108
    Sorry. #30115 is Friends Jungle Boat in Target stocking stuffers.
    edited November 2014
    Well on the back of the Rocket poly it says Not for sale, Someone else mentioned this and I have confirmed this on the pack I have, so dunno if TRU should have even been making them available for sale.
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711

Well on the back of the Rocket poly it says Not for sale, Someone else mentioned this and I have confirmed this on the pack I have, so dunno if TRU should have even been making them available for sale.

Ethically, the answer is "no, they shouldn't have been selling them"

edited November 2014
    Legogeek said:

Ethically, the answer is "no, they shouldn't have been selling them"

Ethically......UNLESS LEGO gave them the OK but just they did not have time to tinker with redoing all packaging.
    Considering they were for sale in other countries as well and TRU is still selling them one would deduce that the store does have the OK to sell them Maybe LEGO was going to use them as a promo in house, but then LEGO decided against making them just a giveaway at some point and provided them to TRU to sell as part of their stock.. I actually should try to find one of those Iron man bags found at a TRU and see if it also said not for resale because LEGO was giving them out long before as a promo
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    My guess is shirtless darth maul, TC4 and others say the same thing as well