Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Target B&M: Clearance - Summer 2014

1235»

Comments

• scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 702
    Just with all the other Lego. There were only 2 red clearance stickers at 1 store and the other had 3 stickers. Not sure what one item was...it was near the Technic. I don't think there's a whole lot...but might be worth for those that have a Target that'll start clearance out at 50% off.
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 371
    Only clearance I found today was #60047 Police Station for $76.98. Had 2 and I didn't take either of them. $54 would have been a different story.
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 423
    Found #60002 for $5.98, someone from Nebraska had said it (somewhere), so I went and looked at my (MN) Target and found it. Police station was $74 sadly though.

Someone also has mentioned the Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar and perhaps the Joker Steamroller. Things to check when you're out and about.
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    Saw it here at my target too, 50% off may be a different story, 30%, let someone else have the fun!
    Ronyar said:

Only clearance I found today was #60047 Police Station for $76.98. Had 2 and I didn't take either of them. $54 would have been a different story.

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,460
    ^I am mulling the idea of buying two if/when they drop to -50% and using them as a part pack for a modular police station.
    Found the #60002 at Target today for $5.98. I picked up 2, and the last one was gone before I left the store.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,388
    Finding empty shelves on that fire truck...but it is not clearance as that is the price on the shelf
  • jlbbluejlbblue Member Posts: 54
    My store had all of the same items, but none were marked. Scanned just about everything and sadly nothing new popped up as marked down.
  • rocketeer53rocketeer53 Member Posts: 11
    I got the #75013: Umbaran MHC marked down to $14.99 at my local Target. They weren't marked with a clearance sticker it was just marked down on it's normal price tag on the shelf. They also had the Fire Truck for $5.98
    Thanos75
    ^I will have to check that for the Umbaran. I got some Fire Trucks at that price and a couple half price Campers as well.
  • NatebwNatebw Tampa BayMember Posts: 339
    Checked the firetrucks at local target .... Regular price and no cmf.
    Umbarans at full price at mine. Nothing else on sale or on the shelves.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    @rocketeer53‌ ..... Thanks for the heads up on the Umbarans. Was able to score one but the fire trucks were still full price.
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    Natebw said:

Checked the firetrucks at local target .... Regular price and no cmf.

same here. no firetrucks or the minifigs ..
  • rocketeer53rocketeer53 Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2014
    Thanos75 said:

@rocketeer53‌ ..... Thanks for the heads up on the Umbarans. Was able to score one but the fire trucks were still full price.

Sure thing, glad you were able to find one.
  • sonsofscevasonsofsceva 1904 World's FairMember Posts: 542
    Firetrucks were six but the Umbarans were full price at mine.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    No deal on the Umbarians around my parts
    Three Targets in my area and only one had the Tanks for $15. The other two must have had the fire trucks on sale because they were gone.
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    I checked for the Fire Truck last Thursday at my local Target. The spot on the shelf was marked $5.98 but it had been cleared out. While looking at the other sets, though, I found one sitting in front of the High Speed Chase boxes.

Didn't check for the MHC but will have to next time. I've been wanting some of those white helmets for a MOC and that set is otherwise a pretty good parts pack.
  • lessjunkfoodlessjunkfood United StatesMember Posts: 77
    Same as @binaryeye, #60002 was $5.98 on the shelf but gone. And none hiding either!

#75013 UHC was on the shelf but full price.
    Try using a smartphone with the UPC from the set page on the Target scanner to see if they have more in stock. I found 2 #60002 for a neighbor that way. They had them in the back at the $5.98 price, no sticker on the Lego shelf at all. Brickset proves itself invaluable again.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    ^Just got the last one this way, thanks!
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    I was at our Target yesterday, and I picked up a Cloud Cuckoo Palace for $5.98. I was pretty excited to see it still there after a few weeks on on clearance; I was waiting it out from the 30% off.
  • nychromastonenychromastone The Empire StateMember Posts: 160
    i found one on the shelf and it actually still had it's own location in the city section with the tag marked at 5.98 but no clearance stickers.strange.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 702
    Found 3 #60002 on the shelves all of a sudden...full price same with the MHC.
  • ZonZon Member Posts: 214

i found one on the shelf and it actually still had it's own location in the city section with the tag marked at 5.98 but no clearance stickers.strange.

Same here. The kids are halfway done building it. :)
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    I picked up another Cloud Cuckoo Palace yesterday, but it didn't show up in the system. The person sold it to me for about $6.50, so I'll take that. I'm still holding out for other TLM sets, but there weren't any other clearance items to speak of.
    Hopefully the arrival of Minecraft next week will bump a few sets into clearance to make room.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,388
    Got some Harry Potter Polybags for $2.14 today...only one Target had them though
    My Target dropped them to $2.14 as well.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,263
    ^ Only took what? 4 years?
    Zondannyrww