Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] 5 CMF's for $10 at TRU (dec 5th until while supplies last?)

krklintkrklint Member Posts: 502
edited May 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
Ok, looking and don't see this posted anywhere else... if it is, I'm sorry :(
but I just stopped at a Miami, Florida TRU and they have a great deal on CMF's...

You can buy 5 collectible minifigures for 10 bucks! The catch, you must buy 5 figures, and the online advert says "only one discount per customer." Not sure what that means for in-store buyers (multiple trips through the line? Also, the online sale states that this price works for series 3, 4, and 5 minifigs! (says while supplies last).

Comments

• DavidRod8DavidRod8 Member Posts: 143
    I saw this yesterday, but shipping is almost $5... basically forces you to buy other overpriced items...
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 502
    For those near a store, though, its a great deal :) Yeah, shipping can always be a pain...
    Bought two sets of 5 on separate orders today when the London bridge was available...

Problem with getting them at the store is that we only have series 5 available, no 4 :(
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    FYI I just went to TRU off Rosecrans in LA, they had plenty in stock at 5 for $10.
    Same here in Houston..... 5 for $10... no limits as to how many you could get... No series 4 though :(
  • AlczervikAlczervik Member Posts: 93
    Thank you I have added some 4s to my recent orders it is a good deal if u can get shipping free