Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
What are all of the upcoming deals? I know there is double points and the toy workshop right now. What else is going on for this month and next?

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,882
    Nov. Calendar was posted someplace a week or two back. Christmas set 2 of 2 for Black Friday weekend and the promise of VIP offers a week in advance. No word yet on what those might be although I think at least one person said triple points was not coming back.
    madforLEGO
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Thanks. I don't know why but I thought there was something starting the 15th.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,882
    I think Europe is getting the free Toy Workshop on the 15th. Maybe that is what you are remembering
  • LegoKipLegoKip A cottage by the sea, California, US Member Posts: 259
    @margot @Bumblepants‌

I can confirm that at the VIP Brick Friday event (Nov. 22 before B&M stores open), VIP points will be doubled only (no PaB either). Those attending have access to Christmas Set #2 with purchase, and there will be other offers in-store but I don't know what those might be, and could vary by store, if I remember correctly from last year's BF.

Don't forget November's giveaway (with $75 purchase) of the LEGO calendar, containing special items/promos for 2015.
    madforLEGO
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    #79018 is being released on the fifteenth. Yeah!
    margot
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,383
    LegoKip said:

@margot @Bumblepants‌

I can confirm that at the VIP Brick Friday event (Nov. 22 before B&M stores open), VIP points will be doubled only (no PaB either). Those attending have access to Christmas Set #2 with purchase, and there will be other offers in-store but I don't know what those might be, and could vary by store, if I remember correctly from last year's BF.

Don't forget November's giveaway (with $75 purchase) of the LEGO calendar, containing special items/promos for 2015.

Yeah, heard from the manager at the store I frequent that they had too many issues with the boxes.
    -People trying to reuse the boxes (even though they were marked as used)
    -People bringing boxes to the counter that could not be closed (not by a long shot either)
    -Then the haggling when people were called out on by employees, I'm sure many a store got bad survey results because people could not follow the rules.

I heard double points, the access to set#2 and giveaways that are supposed to be 'good', according to the manager. Wonder if instead they are just going to do a free small or large pab cup, or they are going to giveaway the tour promo train set to those who are invited and completely tick off all of those that went on the LEGO tour this year?