Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale (Charity): full set of Series 12 CMFs (UK) with a donation to Fairy Bricks

StormKittyStormKitty Member Posts: 268
In anticipation of WHSmiths stocking these very soon at my local stores, I am once again offering full sets at £40 plus postage (First a Class Signed For £4.30 or Second Class Signed For £3.90). The donation amount to Fairy Bricks will be subject to whatever money off vouchers are available at the time of purchase.

If you are interested in pre-ordering a full set then please drop me a PM.

Thanks for looking :)

KT

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,819
    WHS do have £5 off £15 vouchers for toys and kids' art stuff (includes ALL lego) at the moment.
  • StormKittyStormKitty Member Posts: 268
    ^ yes thank you, I've been able to get a few this week whilst picking polybags for Fairy Bricks, they only valid until Sunday 5 October though :(
    Rsa33
  • alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 362
    Pm sent!
    StormKitty
    Morning all :)

For those at STEAM today, I have full sets available for collection so come on over and see us at the Fairy Bricks stand, the wondeful @LostInTranslation‌ and @Shib have been helping me out with the fondling of the packets whilst at STEAM..thank you guys!

For those who have sent me their pre-orders, I will be in touch shortly after STEAM to sort out payments, I will be able to post yours out to you on Monday when I get back up to Leeds.

If anyone else is interested in having a set posted out to them then please drop me a PM.

KT
    ShibLostInTranslation
  • Jabba_the_TaffJabba_the_Taff Member Posts: 211
    Oo, I'd missed this. As I've not been able to get to STEAM, PM sent.
  • jondesouzaCEjondesouzaCE UKMember Posts: 242

Morning all :)

For those at STEAM today, I have full sets available for collection so come on over and see us at the Fairy Bricks stand, the wondeful @LostInTranslation‌ and @Shib have been helping me out with the fondling of the packets whilst at STEAM..thank you guys!

For those who have sent me their pre-orders, I will be in touch shortly after STEAM to sort out payments, I will be able to post yours out to you on Monday when I get back up to Leeds.

If anyone else is interested in having a set posted out to them then please drop me a PM.

KT

Ah no! If only I'd read this before seeing you today at STEAM - I'd have jumped at it!

A few full sets were posted out yesterday when I got back from STEAM, so a huge thank you to @Jabba_the_Taff‌, @blahblah‌ and @pd66‌ for supporting Fairy Bricks again :) hopefully yours will be arriving shortly. A fair few were also sold at STEAM at the weekend so thank you to Mark Baille (one of the STEAM mosaic helpers), @Shib, @Messy and @ame_uwagi‌ for collecting theirs in person. Collectively, everyone has helped to raise £61.50 to donate to Fairy Bricks..thank you so so much!

If anyone else would like a full set of these then please drop me a PM.

KT
    cheshirecatSirKevbagsLostInTranslation
    I blame this massive cold that I have been trying to fight off all weekend at STEAM, I totally forgot to add my thanks to the wonderful @msanders‌ for purchasing a full set on the Saturday at STEAM from me, am soooooooo terribly sorry Matt for not mentioning a shout out in the above, bad KT, bad bad KT :(

Matt has pushed our collective Fairy Bricks donation up to £74.62!!
    cheshirecatSirKevbagsalexwilLostInTranslationmsanders
    Another set to be posted out to @minifigman11‌ tomorrow, thank you kindly, takes the total up to £87.74 now :)
    cheshirecatSirKevbagsalexwilLostInTranslation
    A set going out to @Dark_Pegasus‌ today as well, thanks to him we are now over the £100 donation mark..£100.86! Thank you kindly :)
    LostInTranslationcheshirecatalexwilmessySirKevbags
    Another set ordered overnight by @Xiaoyu‌ and will be making its way over to Hong Kong shortly, I know I have stated UK postage prices but if individual International Bricksetters are happy to pay the international postage prices then I am happy to post out to you :)

Thanks to @Xiaoyu‌, our current donation is now up to £113.98

Royal Mail International Signed (page 14), the weight for a full set is approximately 215g:
    http://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/RM-Our-prices-20-October-2014.pdf
    ShibSirKevbags
  • XiaoyuXiaoyu Member Posts: 7
    More then happy to help! Fairy Bricks is a fantastic organisation that deserves a lot of support! I'll be keeping my eye open for other ways to contribute! Thanks StormKitty!
    StormKitty
  • alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 362
    Anyone know what's happened to @StormKitty‌ ?

Looks like she's not been on here a while and I was hoping to get the latest series of cmf's!
  • TechnicManTechnicMan Member Posts: 23
    Still no sign of @StormKitty :worried: 
  • prleeprlee UKMember Posts: 163
    It's a shame. I'd have bought a full set of Simpsons series 2 to go with the series 1 I bought from her.
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    @StormKitty is right in the middle of a pretty big life changing experience (a very good one so nothing to worry about) but it does mean everything LEGO has to take a back seat.
  • prleeprlee UKMember Posts: 163
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the update @SirKevbags. I wish @StormKitty good luck in that case. There are many things more important than Lego.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,702
    She's gonna need it.  :)