Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

LEGO Friends 2015 sets pictures!

just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247

Striped male minidoll shirts, Wyldstyle's hair in yellow, this wave is just2good!

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,702
    I really like the lighthouse/ice cream shop set. And it wouldn't be too difficult to swap the pink stripes on the tower for those who care to.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,512
    edited October 2014
    Plus starlet hair in brown in the house and a new dark red hairpiece in the salon set? And baby bunnies! My niece will go nuts for those.

I like the lighthouse and Emma's house best I think but most of these look great!
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,802
    The balloon set is fantastic! I love how the balloon is designed (even though those curved parts are fairly specialized), and the little natural area/campsite is fantastic! I'm sure the designers could have just had a flat base with some rocks and plants, but instead they put a beautiful little hill and cliffside!

The lighthouse is awesome and has a very harmonious color scheme. Probably the pinkness will turn some people's stomachs, but I think it's lovely and a big improvement on the Paradisa lighthouse from my own childhood.

Emma's parents look great. So good to be seeing more "adult" figures, and with some nice distinctive hairstyles. The house itself seems nice and modern! Great color scheme, and it looks like there's a good amount of content inside. The little outdoor easel really stands out! Also, more solid-colored doors! Yes!

The Vet Ambulance is a bit silly, but cute nonetheless. Look at the little stretcher! =P

The Pizzeria is nice. Still no Pizza-to-Go, but it'll do for its price point. Those seats are cool!

The Garden Pool is a fun design. Love the inner tube, though it's a bit large for a pool this small!

The veterinary clinic is nice. Good size, shape, and colors, although it's not as big as the existing Heartlake Vet. Dogs and cats in new colors are very cool.

The marquee on that hair salon is maybe a bit too extravagant for a building this size! But the brick-built scissors are clever. Black life rings will be useful (I was just doodling a wheelchair on LDD that needed those). Silver Metallic flowerpots, too! The hairstylist Natasha looks very much like you'd expect a hairstylist to look.

That puppy set has a lot of play features, doesn't it? Also ZOMG BABY BUNNIES! I HAVE A DESPERATE NEED! Their smaller size and simpler face prints will make them perfect for System creations as well! I'LL TAKE TWENTY!
    LostInTranslationSirBen
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Ditto, Aanchir! I agree with your comments. Emma's house has lovely colors and design. These look fantastic!
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,941
    I am not sure I could sum it up better than Aanchir. ;-)

The ice cream/lighthouse is my favorite and will be a must have here. The hot air balloon is very well done and cool. Another must have. Baby bunnies??? Those are a must have for me for my spring set-ups.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,582
    I like the balloon, especially the white parts. I'm not such a fan of the lighthouse, probably due to the resemblance with #5770.
  • pixiepixie Member Posts: 19
    not impressive, except the balloon of course.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,941
    Yes, it does remind me of that lighthouse, which is just fantastic and is part of our summer set.
    This has an ice cream parlor, though. Mmmmm. Ice cream! ;-)

• byolegobyolego Member Posts: 114
    When will these be in the store? Will they be in the store by Xmas?

I hope we don't have to wait till summer next year?
  • pricey73pricey73 UKMember Posts: 352
    Oh Crap!, looks like I might have to redecorate a couple of rooms in the friends funky star! :))
    StormKitty
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    Any set that we're seen the image of now, I think we'll see filtering into stores by early December, just my guess. But these and the Disney sets will disappear in hours. Remember how the store shelves looked by the 23rd?