Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(US) FS - UCS 10123 Cloud City & UCS 10129 Snowspeeder

vedder1029vedder1029 Member Posts: 78
After months of debating, I’m starting to thin my collection down starting with some of the more hard to find sets. I don’t want to ebay these so I figured I’d give everyone on here a chance at them. I’m willing to work out a deal for the sets together. I'm also debating on selling my opened UCS 10179 Millennium Falcon... PM for details on that one.

10123 – Cloud City – asking $625 OBO (shipped w/insurance)
The set is only missing the original box – otherwise it’s 100% complete with instructions and minifigs. All pieces and minifigs are in very good condition (Han in Carbonite is included, just not visible in the pictures). I had this on display for a few months when I initially purchased it and was disassembled shortly after – it’s been stored away ever since. I recently assembled it and took pictures to verify everything was there.

I know this is a HTF set and perfection is what everyone looks for in these older, hard to find sets. So, here are my observations on any imperfections that I found. The instructions have some tears/creases on the very back page, as well as a slight bend throughout the middle. Also, the stormtrooper minifig in the set seems to have a misprinted helmet - the black printing on the front of the helmet is off (see pictures), I’m not sure if this was a factory error or ??? Finally, Vader’s cape has a slight crease in the back, underneath the helmet.

10129 – UCS Rebel Snowspeeder – asking $625 OBO (shipped w/insurance)
This set is also 100% complete with instructions and sticker sheet. No Box. All parts and instructions are in excellent shape. The only stickers used were the interior control panel stickers (2), which are still in perfect shape! No yellowing at all (pictures don't do this set much justice!) This was another set I had assembled and displayed for a short time and stored away until now.

Please feel free to ask questions or for additional pictures. I have done a handful of trades and sales here on Brickset, all without issue. Hoping these can find a home with someone that has room!

Comments

• vedder1029vedder1029 Member Posts: 78
    Price Drop Bump:

10123 - Cloud City $550 Shipped

10129 - Snowspeeder $550 Shipped

Snowspeeder is SOLD
    Final Price Drop Bump:

10123- Cloud City $500 - Shipped

10179 - UCS Millennium Falcon - (opened 100% complete) $1350 OBO - Shipped

Everything is in great condition, VERY little wear on the box (pictured) with both the outer and shipping box! Purchased this set brand new from Lego, built and displayed for a short time and has been boxed up ever since. Sticker set unused and directions are in excellent shape!
    10179 - SOLD
    FollowsCloselyPitfall69bluedragonColoradoBricksShpadoinkle
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    I don't know about anyone else, but just seeing the pictures of the set in such a pristine condition with all the boxes and such so well taken care of was a real treat. Certainly not the sort of thing you see every day!
    edited September 2014
    Thanks @‌Shpadoinkle

Yeah, its pretty tough to sell these sets that I've taken care of over the years... I'll probably have a few more to list on here in the next few weeks.

I'm glad to be selling them to the great people here on Brickset. I love this community!