Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Volkswagen T1 Camper Van at [email protected](US) Free Mini T1 Camper/Free Spaceman/Free Worriz Poly

2»

Comments

• Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,401
    ^Same here. Now I have to decide whether to build the UCS Tumbler or VW Camper this Christmas. Decisions, decisions....
  • pcironepcirone Long Island, NYMember Posts: 346
    For those interested to know if such things work or not: all 5 of my orders for qty. 1 x 10220 have shipped, each with all three promo's attached.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    #10220 is now top seller on [email protected] wonder why :)
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,874

^Same here. Now I have to decide whether to build the UCS Tumbler or VW Camper this Christmas. Decisions, decisions....

Open both boxes and look at the wheels. Based on that you'll see the Tumbler is the must build.
  • seonadancingseonadancing Member Posts: 92
    I had the Camper on my wishlist for some time now, so I went through buying it and seeing all 3 freebies included yesterday, just before I saw this thread. I'm just waiting for the tumbler to go back on sale.
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,401
    edited September 2014
    prevere said:

Open both boxes and look at the wheels. Based on that you'll see the Tumbler is the must build.
    Yeah...the Tumbler will be built soon; otherwise my kids will never let me have a peaceful night of sleep again!
    jpsirois
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,085
    That was quick!
  • jpsiroisjpsirois Quebec, CanadaMember Posts: 9
    Nice, you should live near the warehouse ;)

I ordered mine on Sept 15th and expect them to arrive the 22.
  • BazookaJoeX9BazookaJoeX9 Member Posts: 98
    Does anyone think the mini camper will still be available next month? Trying to wait to get double points / mini camper / X-mas promo.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,871
    edited September 2014
    Some people have reported being told by SAH customer service that it is while supplies last. So who knows. No ending date has been mentioned anywhere though, so if they still have them next month, you should be able to get both promos.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,085
    ^ I would seriously doubt it but I am surprised that the offer has lasted this long.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,908
    I might keep my Camper Van sealed until October 1st, and if the promos are still available, then I'll return my first set and repurchase it.

It's not set to arrive until the 24th anyways, so I don't think waiting a week is too bad. Hopefully...
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    Got mine today - that was crazy fast considering I just ordered it the night of the 15th. I've never recieved a [email protected] order that fast before. They must of had these things packed and ready to go.
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    Wow - what a great deal. I am just in the middle of building the Camper Van I bought a couple weeks back. I don't really need a second one, but the polybag extras are something I couldn't resist. Thanks!
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 682
    I know there's a discussion about this somewhere but I was unable to find it in a quick search. Is it possible now or at all so switch out colors on the VW?
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 929
    I am not normally a fan of the actual set, but I love the polys/spaceman set, great deal! I'll be unloading the van on eBay.
    Mine arrived today...everything intact and shipshape! Great deal...
  • cloaked7cloaked7 Member Posts: 1,448
    I may be wrong, since LEGO's website is a bit flaky.... Looks like the Spaceman Set is no longer available. Also, my VW set also arrived, with all the goodies.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    The spaceman fine prints were stating that is was available September 1-21 (started as 1-16 but was changed later on)
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Day before 2x VIP, and the deal is dead: no more Mini Campers. :(
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341

Day before 2x VIP, and the deal is dead: no more Mini Campers. :(

its been gone for couple days now!