Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Best LEGO helmet

jediscum7jediscum7 GreeceMember Posts: 7
Hi guys...
i was wondering which is the best helmet/hat/cap/hood/casket lego has produced.
i really think the new Ezra Bridger mold is cool. What do you think?

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,403
    For me there is no best. Many of the decorated licensed ones are about as perfect as they can be. Theoden and Gimli's are particularly nice. Vader's is old but good, and I use a lot of generic jedi/sith style hoods.
  • jediscum7jediscum7 GreeceMember Posts: 7
    agree with Gimli's...it's vey dwarvish
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    I really like the Abe Lincoln hat with the hair and beard. The new Hero Factory minifigure helmets are also cool. I tested them and they line up with minifigure eyes.
    andhe

The new Hero Factory minifigure helmets are also cool. I tested them and they line up with minifigure eyes.

really?....COOL
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,093
    I have 2 favorites.
    Hats would be the pirate shako
    http://rebrickable.com/parts/2545

helmet for me would be the castle themed ones. If I had to pick I'd say the helmet with visor, unfortunately the one in the new castle theme is horrible because they used the visor from CMF series and its way too loose.
    http://brickset.com/parts/6020269
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,770
    They're not really helmets, but the Chima heads are pretty amazing. I got the sets for their parts, but was very impressed by the printing detail on such organic shapes and the way the eye holes align with the printing of the actual head.
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,984
    Well, in terms of versatility, nothing beats the basic crash helmet. If we're talking more specialized designs, I really love this year's Hero Factory helmets in terms of their level of detail.
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    I've always liked the classic castle helmets with the nose guard and the flared rim, both gray and black. Way cooler than the bullet-shaped ones.

However, I still remember when I was a kid getting #6042 Dungeon Hunters on a Friday and putting it together that evening. The ecstasy I felt upon discovering the new knight helmet with visor is something I will never forget. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.
    Bumblepants
  • GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 792
    Vaders helmet would have to be my favourite. It is an iconic helmet and I think captures the essence of lego characterisation.
    Although its not strictly a helmet, Batmans updated cowl now that Lego have sorted the alignment issue on the early moulds (sitting too low on head, hiding facial features) captures the characters mood while keeping that Lego'y look.
    jediscum7
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,453
    Vader is my favorite as well...
    bobabricks
  • jediami65jediami65 United StatesMember Posts: 474
    Star-lord from GotG has a pretty cool facemask.
    jediscum7LegoManiacc
    jediami65 said:

Star-lord from GotG has a pretty cool facemask.

i agree, it's cool...