Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

TLM - Village People and Justice League images

Captured 2 images from the film. One is showing 4 of the "Village People" doing the conga at the films end (one is Bad/Good Cop?) and moments later, a Justice League get together (minus Batman) which features the only appearance of Aquaman. (Unless anyone can prove otherwise)

Comments

• bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    Looks like Ma and Pa cop got unKragled as well, never noticed that.
  • darthdcdarthdc Member Posts: 228

Looks like Ma and Pa cop got unKragled as well, never noticed that.

Yes, they did. Its in this scene that they are reunited with Scribble Face Good Cop.

What surprises me, is that Superman's prob with Green Lantern is seemingly over.
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,442
    ^Superman has his back to Green Lantern :-P
    bobabricks
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,336
    The Minifigure in the foreground of the first photo is Phil Lord. That was a nice touch I thought :o)
  • kyrotekkyrotek Southampton, UKMember Posts: 212
    I now feel the need to find the CMF Indian chieftan and MOC the Village People for some reason. CMF Motorcycle Mechanic/Biker would fit right in
    Need the sailor from S10 too (I think its S10)
    darthdc said:

Need the sailor from S10 too (I think its S10)

My bad - Series 4 has the sailor.

bobabricks
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,170
    darthdc said:

Captured 2 images from the film. One is showing 4 of the "Village People" doing the conga at the films end (one is Bad/Good Cop?) and moments later, a Justice League get together (minus Batman) which features the only appearance of Aquaman. (Unless anyone can prove otherwise)

Also minus Martian Manhunter.
    dannyrww
    ^At the time TLM was out MM wasn't part of the Justice League in the comics so arguable.
    In Lego Batman 2 (video game), Martian Manhunter is involved in the storyline. I'm not all that knowledged on DC comic canon, so I'll leave it at that.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,395
    Shib said:

^At the time TLM was out MM wasn't part of the Justice League in the comics so arguable.

Crazy new 52 stuff :D...I always liked the big 7 take on the JLA or better yet the animated version. Both really brought Jonn out as a major character and almost the heart of the team. I'm glad that when Green Lantern comes out the 7 major members of the League will all be released.

The justice league split in the new 52 is one thing i dont mind, i actually like that the JL is often changed throughout the DC continuity so having three different JLs was an interesting continuation of that. I really like the team in Justice League Dark as well, and thats a team that it was hard to imagine being under he header Justice League prior to new 52. MM was a bit overlooked at the begining of the New 52 continuity but I think they fixed it when they put him in JLA rather than Stormwatch.

There are so many major DC characters missing from the Lego world but the rumoured list of next wave really helps address it.
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    edited September 2014
    Shib said:

^Superman has his back to Green Lantern :-P

Green Lantern also has a kind of addicted/obsessive look on his face.
    Why haven't we got Hawkman yet? He is missing and I am not sure a Chima Phoenix face will do either.
    Shib
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who really wants a hawkman. Really hope the rumoured list is true and we get him next year
    if the following wave has green arrow, hawkgirl, dead man and black canary ill be infinitely happy!
    kyrotek
    Add to that an Atom microfigure, a Zatanna, Blue Beetle and a Booster Gold...
    kyrotek said:

Add to that an Atom microfigure, a Zatanna, Blue Beetle and a Booster Gold...

My full list of wants basically covers the entire DC multiverse (i mean who wouldnt want a classic version Owl Man minifigure? Oh just me?) but im willing to accept a smaller percent because realism has ground me down over the years. :-P
    carlq
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,395
    Must have a Booster Gold
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    The confidential pre-lim photos they posted showed a Hawkman figure. There will be a new Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Cyborg..and then Flash and Aquaman, but I don't know if they will be new versions again or not.