Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Exo suit availability and price

Comments

• legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,546
    ^^ LOL. It's a power functions part. I'll need to return it. (I hope Customer services don't screw the return process up too, and act as though I've rejected my order for an exo-suit).
  • preusspreuss CanadaMember Posts: 87
    legomatt said:

@preuss how many suits did you order each time? (Could they be canceling orders of 2+?)

First time I ordered 2 suits and one RI. Only after this ordered was cancelled I placed a new one for 1 suit and one Bike Shop (to get the free mini Mini), so I don't think they could say I was being greedy or anything like that.

Even if there is an issue with the suits supply, I cannot understand why they would cancel my entire second order instead of shipping at least the Bike Shop and maybe (if they were feeling generous) the free Mini.

Still waiting for a reply to my 4 e-mails, though. My past experiences with LEGO customer service have always been perfect, so I hope they will eventually fix these issues.
    ^ That is odd. It looks like we'll never know what goes on behind the scenes on these occasions. It all seems very chaotic, and the cancellations somewhat panic-driven on their part.
  • legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    Available again limit one on US S&H.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    ^Ninja skills!
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 943

Available again limit one on US S&H.

Staying away from S&H....don't want to be blacklisted for trying to buy more.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    In stock at Amazon US.
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    Gone
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,782
    Still in stock at Metrocentre Lego shop (UK) today.
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    ricecake said:

I ordered 8 AM EST on August 1 from US [email protected], and my order status finally changed to "In Process", though the Exo Suit is still listed as "Backordered".

I just got my shipping notification!
  • preusspreuss CanadaMember Posts: 87
    Just got a message from LEGO saying the 2 suits from my August 1st order are backordered and will take a while - but at least it seems they "uncancelled" my order. The RI from that same order is now being processed. Feeling much better now :-)
    ^there have bee some comments about [email protected] processing out of order and I imagine it took some manual intervention with your uncancelled order. Still I am surprised because my August 15th US order of one suit has already shipped. Are you US based? Maybe the order of 2 and recent limit to 1 forced them to do some extra checks?
  • TXLegoguyTXLegoguy USMember Posts: 125
    Mine just shipped today from [email protected] in the U.S.
  • jediami65jediami65 United StatesMember Posts: 474
    Went to Lego store to pick up Tumbler, chatting with the store employee was told Exo Suit sold out in 6 hrs and that they are expecting more just not sure when.
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    Both of the Exo Suits I ordered from Amazon a few days ago have shipped. Funny how Amazon keeps getting small amount of stock of these.
  • DJ_Pon3DJ_Pon3 Member Posts: 93
    Are you sure it's Amazon and not a third party? Amazon UK has all resellers on it.
  • BillybrownBillybrown UKMember Posts: 748
    DJ_Pon3 said:

Are you sure it's Amazon and not a third party? Amazon UK has all resellers on it.

I think its in reference to Amazon.com as not the UK site

• DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    Amazon had them in stock right now in the us
    Says amazon has 60 if them
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 357
    How long did they last this time?
  • BillybrownBillybrown UKMember Posts: 748
    Ronyar said:

How long did they last this time?

Not long, I was on it within an hour of the posting and they had already gone.

• LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,908
    I haven't been keeping up with this thread so this may not be very useful. But Downtown Disney in Anaheim has restocked again on exo suits. A lot of them.
    Yeah I check with in 30 minutes and they only had 6 left so I imagine wasn't that much longer
    ^Is that with a limit of one per customer or one per household? If limits are enforced, I am surprised they have moved that quickly.
  • Rups007Rups007 Member Posts: 20
    edited August 2014
    It's now dissappeared from the UK [email protected]
    ^ My Aug 01 order is still on "partial shipment*, balance on backorder"

* partial shipment being the mini-mini. Looks like the supposed second wave of stock due in Sept will just be fulfilling backorders if it no longer exists on [email protected]
  • maniacmaniac Yorkshire, UKMember Posts: 784
    edited August 2014
    ^ & ^^ Pages for respective products still exist and just 'sold out' and not 'retired product' so not disappeared as of yet.

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Exo-Suit-21109
    http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Research-Institute-21110
    @legogregors‌ I don't think amazon had a limit I order two with no problem it said it would take a couple extra days for processing, but I just got a email saying it should be here tomorrow.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,085
    ^I was only able to order one per order and limited to 2 orders.
  • iplanteiplante USMember Posts: 164
    Spotted at TRU in Laval, QC
    When i placed a late order (plus other stuff), I didn't even get the mini mini. :o(
  • bkprbkpr Texas, USAMember Posts: 295
    @legomatt‌ I'll trade you one (or both) of mine for something…
    Thanks for the offer @bkpr but I'm in the UK.
    edited August 2014

My Aug 01 order is still on "partial shipment*, balance on backorder". Looks like the supposed second wave of stock due in Sept will just be fulfilling backorders if it no longer exists on [email protected]

We'd think so, wouldn't we... :o/
    Sadly, I just saw both the Exo-suit and the Research Institute showing as 'Available Now' at UK [email protected] Not backorder, but actually in stock now, in bright green letters.

Woohoo! I thought. Production must have ramped up and we're cooking again; my 'balance on backorder' set must certainly be on its way now, if they're able to take brand new 'available now' orders. (I was sorely tempted to order one, cynically thinking it'd be here sooner than the backordered one. But i didn't). So, I check my emails for the good news... nothing. Okay, log in and check Order Status... no change there either.

Dammit Lego, there are backorders to fill... try eating that first mouthful before cramming more cake in yer' fat gob! :oD
    Renegade007cjhmonkeyhanger
  • roxioroxio UKMember Posts: 1,332
    10 minutes later. ..
    RI sold out
    Exo backorder. ....
  • bellybutton290bellybutton290 Member Posts: 453
    exo suit was in stratford westfield last night not loads though. they were received in yesterdays delivery to tje store so the stores are still getting small supplies i saw about 10 and speakin with staff they got about 30.
  • superstarbeejaysuperstarbeejay Member Posts: 121
    Just picked up an exosuit from legoland. They had about 5 when I bought mine. Not much use for those not at legoland but I was happy to find it.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,252
    edited August 2014
    My boxes arrived in good condition.
    Also,
    At this time, as of 9:23 am CDT US: Amazon(US) has them in stock again: $34.95 USD
    1 to 2 day extra to process
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,252
    ....and now they are back to 3rd party sellers at 9:48am CDT US
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,282
    Mall of America LEGO Store had 20+ when I went there yesterday. 1 per person, and I got one as an early birthday present! I love it!
  • maxfischermaxfischer Member Posts: 29
    Loads on the shelves in Manchester today, plus RI.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,240
    ^ referral link?
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    Sorry, there is a lot of comments here and not a lot of time but does anybody know the date that Lego will be getting back the Exo-suit?
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 939

Sorry, there is a lot of comments here and not a lot of time but does anybody know the date that Lego will be getting back the Exo-suit?

My order status shows a shipping date of September 11, but whether that stock is just to fulfil backorders or if it will be back on general sale at that date I'm not sure; I suspect maybe the former.
    bobabricks
  • briziobrizio Member Posts: 31
    My Exo Suit order status is now in Shipped status. It looks like they are starting to send out sets to people.
    bobabricks
    edited August 2014
    Brizio: Aye, my order has shipped too - it was still back ordered yesterday. My VIP points haven't been added though (they weren't added at the point they posted my mini-mini out).
    Ach! I'm still 'partial shipped, balance on backorder'. Come on, come on, come on, come on, come ooooonnnnn.
    Oh well, patience is a virtue... guess I'm not feeling all too virtuous right now. :oP
    bobabricks
  • LegoRoccoLegoRocco Member Posts: 100

When my box was pretty damaged, I called LEGO and they said that they didn't know if/when they would get more.
  • DJ_Pon3DJ_Pon3 Member Posts: 93
    My 1st Aug backorder was shipped 2 days ago, didn't get an e-mail, so I'd no idea.