Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US - Austin, TX / Round Rock, TX] - Discounts at HEB Plus in Round Rock

PdyxPdyx Member Posts: 8
So I frequent the HEB Plus in Round Rock, TX as it's near where I work. I always peruse the Lego aisle. RARELY do they ever have anything on clearance, as far as Lego goes, but today was different. I saw them unpacking lots of new Lego (I'd never seen a box of unpacked Lego before, should have took a pic). The main discounts I noticed were on TMNT, City (Coast Guard) and a few other random ones in other themes (One set in Star Wars, LOTR, etc). Some of the discounts are slightly better than current Amazon discounts, including: TMNT Dragonbike for 18.73 and TMNT Stealth Shell in Pursuit for 14.98.

Just a heads up if anyone else lives in the area and is interested. I can also go back tomorrow and get more prices if it'd be helpful to anyone. I might go back and pick up some of those TMNT sets.

Comments

• vadangvadang Member Posts: 47
    HEB Plus in Houston also had some sets on clearance. A few star wars, #70404, and a few Chima sets. It was only 20% from retail from what I remember.
  • PdyxPdyx Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2014
    Once again the HEB in Round Rock has several sets discounted. Interestingly, brand new Hobbit sets are discounted already. The Witch King is $11 and some change.