Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,263
    @Adzbadboy‌ - All are certainly recognisable, great job!
    AdzbadboyGothamConstructionCo
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,615
    @CapnRex101 Thanks, any you would like to see?
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    really like the sydney one. Do Arkham and Tumbler for a bigger challenge. :D
    vitreolum said:

really like the sydney one. Do Arkham and Tumbler for a bigger challenge. :D

@vitreolum I will do. However I need Lego to produce a double 'Lamp Holder' for the Tumbler.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,085
    Not in the same league with all of you Master Builders, but this 28 long Emerald Night baggage car came out nice. I just worked all the bugs out of the LDD file so if anybody wants it, shoot me a PM. One difficultly was the fact that there are no odd number 1x plates in Dark Brown. I had to use a 1x2 to fill a 1x1 hole and that is the reason for the annoying protrusion on the inside of the doors. Hardest part to find is the reddish brown 1x2 hinge plate (#73983) so you might want to substitute black ones. If you do that, sub all of them and they will look like strap hinges.
    ChrisbstmvitreolumbobabricksGothamConstructionCo
    @Adzbadboy‌ - I second Arkham Asylum, and perhaps the Ewok Village if you fancy a little more of a challenge.
    Arkham Asylum Breakout (10937)
    LEGO Minifigure Scale Lego Set - Arkham Asylum Breakout (10937)

MetalBeard's Sea Cow (70810)
    LEGO Minifigure Scale Lego Set - MetalBeard's Sea Cow (70810)

The Tumbler (76023)
    LEGO Minifigure Scale Lego Set - The Tumbler (76023)
    carlqCapnRex101vitreolumChrisbstmGothamConstructionCo
    Eowk Village (10236)
    LEGO Minifigure Scale Lego Set - Ewok Village (10236)
    vitreolumcarlqGothamConstructionCo
    Sopwith Camel #10226
    LEGO Minifigure Scale Lego Set - Sopwith Camel (10226)

Minecraft Micro World, The Forest #21102
    LEGO Minifigure Scale Lego Set - Minecraft Micro World, The Forest (21102)

If anyone has missed any; here is the whole collection:
    https://flic.kr/s/aHsk1CYRoX

Let me know what would you would like to see next?
    carlqvitreolumChrisbstmrancorbaitbobabricks
  • GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 725
    ^ that's not a MOC, this is a MOC :o)

@Adzbadboy‌ what connection did you use for the headlight bricks on the Sandcrwaler
    edited August 2014

^ that's not a MOC, this is a MOC :o)

@Adzbadboy what connection did you use for the headlight bricks on the Sandcrwaler

@GothamConstructionCo There is no connection between the two headlight bricks; I was intending these small models to be placed on a display stands for the proposed LEGO Store redesign. So for example the Sandcrawler and Sydney Opera House couldn't stand on their own without additional support.
  • SquarksSquarks Member Posts: 8
  • ChrisbstmChrisbstm USAMember Posts: 151
    Here's a little GS exploration mech I cobbled together. Took forever to get the cockpit right
    Squarksricecakevitreolumbobabrickscarlq
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    I present to you an MOC that isn't actually a mech this time! In fact, it couldn't be further from a mech... it's a simple garden vignette scene which I would like to call "Bird catching grub"

LEGO MOC - Bird catching grub
    ChrisbstmGothamConstructionCobinaryeyevitreolumLego_Starcarlq
  • ChrisbstmChrisbstm USAMember Posts: 151
    @TheOneVeyronian‌ nice. Is that the galaxy squad larvae?
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    @Chrisbstm Nope, but I see where you're coming from. Anyone: feel free to guess the part used for the grub in ^^ :-)
    edited August 2014

Okay, I now feel like a mech production line now, I can't stop producing them. Here's one in Blacktron livery:

LEGO Mecha/Hardsuit - Aerial combat mech

If anyone wants the LDD file, it's here

Good grief! Now it's an arms race! The Exo-suit is supposed to be for exploration! :-0

@Chrisbstm Nope, but I see where you're coming from. Anyone: feel free to guess the part used for the grub in ^^ :-)

Croissant?
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    ecmo47 said:

Croissant?
    Tauntaun horn :o)

I still can't believe LDD doesn't have the left-hand horn as well!..
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
    Not sure if I should post this here, since I posted it already in the Exo Suit Mod thread, please nuke if cross posting is frowned upon. Here's my Blacktron themed Exo Suit: https://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157646349925244
    bobabricks
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    @TheOneVeyronian I'm happy I looked at the file, I didn't know that some parts could have multiple colors in them. :P
    Back to mechs again! Continuing my Blacktron-themed mechs is the Recon Mini-Mech. Contains about 80 parts and believe it or not, it features full waist articulation (as well as another 12 articulation points):

LEGO Mecha/Hardsuit - Recon Mini-Mech

LDD file
    GothamConstructionColegomattricecakecarlqbobabricksLego_StarChrisbstmTechnicNickJoseph
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,546
    ^ Aaah, yes. That's the one that does it. Between you all, you've just designed the mech-based star wars chess set...

I can just imagine it. All these mechs being strategically moved around the board, one-by-one, each whirring, clunking, squeaking, beeping, blapping and zapping at each other.

Excellent stuff. (Just remember to let the wookie win). :o)
    GothamConstructionCocarlqLego_Star
    ^ Surely it would be a Dejarik set?
    legomatt
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,546
    edited August 2014
    ^ Quite so. (I just couldn't be 4rsed to google the proper name). :oP
    edited August 2014
    LEGO Modular Building - LEGO Brand Store - The Gallery:

In this picture I have shown how the minifigure scale models would look in the LEGO Store ‘the gallery.’ I have chosen to display several different sized models to show the different sized display stands: MetalBeard's Sea Cow (70810), Volkswagen T1 Camper Van (10220) and Sopwith Camel (10226)

LEGO Modular Building - LEGO Brand Store - The Gallery
    bluedragonGothamConstructionCoricecakecarlqvitreolum
    A.I.U Battlesuit
    bobabrickscarlqBrickDancerLego_StarlegomattGothamConstructionCoTechnicNickJosephmr.piggles
    I was messing around with some minifig combos on LDD and now I want them and that is what I hate about LDD, the parts don't exist! Oh well, the minifigs from left to right are a lava/fire cyborg, rich alien, modern Blacktron 2 suit, steam punk cyborg, billionaire and a secret agent.
    Real Estates

" - I heard these old houses are sometimes haunted. Is that true?
    - Oh no sir, no such thing here. You are lucky to have the opportunity to buy this house, the previous owner would never have sold the house if he didn't suffer a gruesome death."

Real Estates
    BumblepantsGothamConstructionColegomattChrisbstmcarlqrancorbaitJosephAdzbadboyricecake
    I like your uses for the alien tentacles. It's good to look at a piece as just a piece rather than what that piece was made for.
    vitreolum
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,111
    ^^that upside down pot for a head is inspired! until you really look at it it does look like a large minifigure head.
    plasmodiumbobabricksvitreolum
  • SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 212
    This is my first bricklink project. I didn't think it would take so much time or money!
    I was trying to think of a present for my better half. Googled around and found Star Trek:TOS miniland figures by someone called rionz. I reworked it into The Next Generation. Lots of trial and error but it made my recipient happy. Thanks for looking. :D
    TNGMINI
    rancorbaitChrisbstmlegomattvitreolumGothamConstructionCocarlqbobabricksmonkey
  • donutboydonutboy U.K.Member Posts: 680
    edited August 2014
    Found this on my lounge floor this morning ????????????

(The kid got up early, while I had a lay in) (Went to pick a brick the other day)
    GothamConstructionCocarlqSeijiAmasawa
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    donutboy said:

Found this on my lounge floor this morning ????????????

Careful, it might be an alien artefact. It could hold untold secrets.
    GothamConstructionCocarlq
  • darthdcdarthdc Member Posts: 228
    Another huge Transformers model, G1 era. This time, its Prowl, and he contains over 11'000 pieces! (gets kinda hard to complete as a result). He actually has a lot more writing on his legs, but had to forego it due to space. I added wing mirrors to his doors, and even added the detail to his upper legs. I'm getting better at doing hands too.
    rancorbaitChrisbstmGothamConstructionCoricecakecarlqbobabricks
    Mixel: Flain
    ChrisbstmGothamConstructionCobobabricksAdzbadboycarlqLego_Star
    @rancorbait I'm sorry but I need an explanation, I do believe this is an official set... :P
    rancorbait
  • Agent_DebrisAgent_Debris Member Posts: 55
    Hi all, thought I would share this, I call it Maersk Tower, after building just the engine from the Maersk cargo train I put this together using just the parts that were left in the set (which make up the containers etc), hope you like.
    binaryeyeBrickDancerrancorbaitChrisbstmbobabricksvitreolumTechnicNickGothamConstructionCo
    Groot Cosplay

Groot Cosplay
    AdzbadboyShibChrisbstmbobabrickscarlqTechnicNickGothamConstructionCokorGalactus
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    ^ Congrats on making the front page of EB with that!
    Ole Kirk's House
    LEGO Mini Ole Kirk's House
    ChrisbstmbobabricksvitreolumCapnRex101GothamConstructionCocarlqTechnicNick
    binaryeye said:

^ Congrats on making the front page of EB with that!

Thanks!
    @vitreolum - The Brothers Brick too :o)
    vitreolum