Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    So here it is in all it's splendor, the one, the only Tri-Wheeled Ewok Stinger.

Tri-Wheeled Ewok Stinger

Little Julie
    AdzbadboybobabricksmaniacGothamConstructionCoBumblepantsChrisbstmTechnicNickcarlq
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,261
    ^ I think the Research Institute needs some attention rather more than the Exo-Suit to be honest.
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,613
    Guardians of the Galaxy - Mini Milano:
    LEGO Guardians of the Galaxy - Mini Milano
    vitreolumbobabricksChrisbstmaimlesspursuitsbluedragonBrickDancercarlqmr.piggles

^ I think the Research Institute needs some attention rather more than the Exo-Suit to be honest.

Ummm, ....why?
    @vitreolum‌ - I don't like the set. The astronomy section is great, particularly the telescope, but the rest is lacking in my opinion.
    Pitfall69
    edited August 2014
    Each one contains great details that you would normally find in modular buildings; I think many fans in the community will build many dinosaur skeletons like what @TheOneVeyronian has done or even a museum modular building with all these vignettes built in, that's why I think they don't stand out. They aren't one model like #21102 #21103 #21108 and #21109.
    @CapnRex101 It seems I understood the exact opposite, I thought you meant the institute is a better and more noteworthy set than the exosuit.
    @vitreolum‌ - I meant 'needs some attention' in reference to the fact that it needs improvement, but what I said was ambiguous to be fair :o)
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    Now with lights:

Alien Hover-drone
    CapnRex101LegoManiaccGothamConstructionCoAdzbadboybobabricksTechnicNickcarlq
    Now that's a huge pencil. :))
    Adzbadboy
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,045
    ^another funky gem of a vignette!
    @vitreolum‌ - Those green tentacles are used to brilliant effect here, another brilliant model!
    Shib
  • darthdcdarthdc Member Posts: 228

@vitreolum‌ - Those green tentacles are used to brilliant effect here, another brilliant model!

Its obvious, that its a green octopus.
    Thanks guys. Is there a part like the lotr ring in gray? Could really use something like that for the CS dewback.

Its obvious, that its a green octopus.
    Never mind one pencil - how about a case of 16 coloured?
    AdzbadboyrancorbaitbobabrickscarlqGothamConstructionCoChrisbstm
    Built a rifle for it as well:

Exo-Suit mods (with rifle)
    bobabricksAdzbadboyvitreolumTechnicNickcarlqGothamConstructionCoChrisbstm
    edited August 2014
    I have to say, I really like how you modified the minifig section. The rifle looks great too.

Daily Bugle Showdown
    AdzbadboyrancorbaitCapnRex101Lego_StarTechnicNickklatu003carlqGothamConstructionCoChrisbstm
    ^ You do have an endless supply of parts, don't you? :o)
    bobabricksAdzbadboy
    Not even close. :)) Just reusing the same parts constantly.
    GothamConstructionCo
    ^That things gotta be way to heavy to fly, look at all those Mjolnirs on the side...it'll never work...unless perhaps Thor is piloting it... ;-)
    Adzbadboybobabrickscarlq
    @rancorbait I like the use of the Mjolnirs
    rancorbaitbobabricks
    Shib said:

^That things gotta be way to heavy to fly, look at all those Mjolnirs on the side...it'll never work...unless perhaps Thor is piloting it... ;-)

@Shib - Those are escape pods ;o)
    bobabricks
    @rancorbait‌ - does Thor have to throw them?
    All joking aside it's very clever use of the piece, takes a certain kind of imagination to look a a piece like that and see wider uses for it.
    vitreolumrancorbaitbobabricksGothamConstructionCocarlq
    ^ *THUNK* - that was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor. That is insane @TheOneVeyronian‌ - in a good way of course!
    GothamConstructionCo

@rancorbait needs some competition in the over-greebled mech stakes ;-)

Back to LDD then! ;o)

Great looking model though!
    GothamConstructionCo
    Ha ha. Love the 'slime' trails :o)
    AdzbadboyiamterrybobabricksOldfan
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    I Got home today from the great prairies of Manitoba and I got a great surprise all the way from Shleswig-Holstein, Germany (try to say that 5 times really fast). My test strikes from MagicBricks Rare Parts are here and I can't wait to do more proper MOCs with them. :D
    rancorbaitcarlq
    Another build with my little brother
    GothamConstructionCorancorbaitcarlq
  • BOBJACK_JACKBOBBOBJACK_JACKBOB ScotlandMember Posts: 442
    Is there a prize for simplest MOC?

4 Pieces (though you will have had to have seen the Guardians of the Galaxy film to appreciate)
    BumblepantsCapnRex101AdzbadboybobabricksChrisbstmSquarkscarlqobi_g
    Castle Wurđíz
    rancorbaitAdzbadboyGothamConstructionCobinaryeyebobabricksChrisbstmTechnicNickcarlq
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    @vitreolum doesn't even need explanations for his MOCs. They are just amazing. Period.

@vitreolum doesn't even need explanations for his MOCs. They are just amazing. Period.

Thanks. :D
    bobabricks
    edited August 2014
    LEGO Minifigure Scale Lego Set - Tower of Orthanc (10243):
    LEGO Minifigure Scale Lego Sets - Tower of Orthanc (10243)

Many of you have seen it but I will be revisiting my LEGO Store Modular Building and would like your import; on what LEGO sets could be on display, let me know in the comments. If the outcomes don’t look like the set they are based on then I will probably won’t use it. Think about the set’s that are normally on display at your local store. I will be posting some examples I have already been working on to give you ideas.

Note: The Lego sets will have to be very small; basically the larger the set the better results.

Here is my previous LEGO Store Modular Building:
    www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/12222600344/in/photos...
    Chrisbstmklatu003vitreolumbobabrickscarlq
  • SquarksSquarks Member Posts: 8
    @adzbadboy:

The Star Wars Sandcrawler, fairground mixer, Benny's SPACESHIP, Metalbeard's Seacow, and Mini Cooper are all fairly large sets that are featured at my local brand store.
    I don't want to overload you guys so here is the album of 'LEGO Minifigure Scale Lego Sets' so far: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk1CYRoX
    ChrisbstmGothamConstructionCo