Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Target $10 off $40 with in-store pickup

DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 615
Target is running a promo this week to drive online shoppers to use in-store pick up. This deal is applied before red card 5% off, so you can create some nice Lego deals on sets that don't normally get discounted.
Poochybusumoe1madforLEGOsidersddColoradoBrickslegogregorsLegoKipprevere

Comments

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Thanks, it looks like even if your store only carry one item that is less than $40, you still get the $10 off as long as your cart has $40+ of items taking part in the promo, the other items can be shipped.
  • legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    Thanks, I was able to get already discounted forest creatures(2) and fierce flyer(1) for just over $40 less $10 for Fairy Bricks. I also noticed the partial order glitch noted by coloradobricks. Anyone seeing any other good deals?
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Not a great deal but bought #76011 and #76012 for $32.57 (after $10 and 5%)
  • Pacific493Pacific493 Member Posts: 379
    Note...the in-store items have to add up to more than $10 to get the full $10 discount. The best deal I found was Merida's Highland Games for in-store pickup and Cargo Truck shipped. After $10 and 5% Red Card discount, it works out to around 50% off MSRP for each set.
    sidersddgoshe7
  • Pacific493Pacific493 Member Posts: 379
    Also note...offer is only good for 4 transactions so choose wisely.
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    Store lookup has been not working for me since about 3PM EST. It appears the mobile site m.target.com is working. I placed my order that way.

SD shows an explosion of activity, far too much for me to read. A quick scan indicated they are having issues filling orders and inventory sync. So YMMV. I at least got the pickup notification, so keeping my fingers crossed!
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299

Not a great deal but bought #76011 and #76012 for $32.57 (after $10 and 5%)

Nice thought; I can't find the Penguin set on Target's site, but that would be a nice way to pretty much get that set for free.
  • odshowtimeodshowtime Member Posts: 49
    Yeah this is nice I got the tree house and duel on geonosis both were already discounted and only the tree house is store pickup. And since I was over $50 before the discount I get free shipping on the duel. Both are around 37% off from retail which is nice these days. Low per piece price on both of these. Now I don't have to hunt for yoda and friends at Walmart in the anticipated clearance coming soon.
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 862
    I got the Nightwing set and the Car Transport set. Came to $40.37. Perfect :).
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,240
    I bought some pairs of #70726 and #70800 for $31.88 and #70801 and #76012 for $30.66. Decent deals on parts.
  • adol7adol7 Member Posts: 150

I got the Nightwing set and the Car Transport set. Came to $40.37. Perfect :).

I did the same 2. :)

When I picked mine up, I got an in-store only $5 off of $50 coupon, backside saying "Thank you for using store pickup."
  • adol7adol7 Member Posts: 150
    Well that must be hit & miss. My order at a 2nd store didn't give the coupon.
  • jagdjhjagdjh Member Posts: 95
    Some of the new Duplo superhero sets are listed on Amazon.com as being available on 8/1. Is this a 'nation-wide' release date? I am wondering if there will be any chance of them being on Target's site to get them with the $10 off $40 promotion.
  • byucougsbyucougs Member Posts: 38
    I went in last night to my Target store to pick up 76022 and they told me that I couldn't buy it until 8/3. Yet, it is offered on their website to buy right now. Anyone else have this type of problem?
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,948
    It doesn't surprise me, but I have not encountered this yet. While the sets I want to buy are in the store, they are not yet on the website. I was hoping they would be today, since it is 8/1, but no such luck. I bet they will appear on the website, though, as soon as this promotion is over.
  • legomasonlegomason Member Posts: 190
    jagdjh said:

Some of the new Duplo superhero sets are listed on Amazon.com as being available on 8/1. Is this a 'nation-wide' release date? I am wondering if there will be any chance of them being on Target's site to get them with the $10 off $40 promotion.

Saw them in store this morning. Star Wars Duplo sets can't be far behind. :)
    pharmjod
    My bet is the new sets will not go on the site until the deal is over.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Looks like the new sets are available on-line now, and available for store pick-up, and thus should qualify for the $10 off. Hurry because today is the last day for the $10 off store pick-up deal.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    edited August 2014
    sidersdd said:

Looks like the new sets are available on-line now, and available for store pick-up, and thus should qualify for the $10 off. Hurry because today is the last day for the $10 off store pick-up deal.

Thanks. I really did not expect them to come up today if they were not online yesterday. I grabbed two of the new Friends sets for a discount.
    sidersdd
    I've been trying all day and the 'find in store' doesn't work. It just keeps saying that 'something went wrong...should have it fixed shortly'. Everyone else having this problem?
    Yes. I tried a different browser. That helped on my mobile device.
    Thanks for the tip. I got it to work from my daughter's ipad.
    tamamahm