Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Belgium Sales

AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 864
Legislation supposedly limits sales in Belgium to two months of the year, July and January, so I've had a good look around the shops to see what discounts have been offered on Lego.

To be honest I haven't seen much at all though I spose there are still 2 weeks left. With plenty sets due to be released in August I guess stores might do a bit of heavy discounting later this month just to make some room on the shelves.

The best I've seen so far was #7939 Cargo Train for €120 at Dreamland which is €50 off the normal Belgian price. Lego Store Online has a few Chima sets at 50% off and the store in Antwerp had some gear at about 1/3rd when I was there a week or so ago. Bart Smit and Maxi Toys just had the occasional beat up set marked down by a few €s, and all of them were low value (~€15) sets as well.

Comments

• jockosjunglejockosjungle Member Posts: 701
    Is there a brand store in Brussels? Will be there in a couple of weeks
  • legofanfromleedslegofanfromleeds legoland...England Member Posts: 378

Is there a brand store in Brussels? Will be there in a couple of weeks

Its a few years since I last visited Brussels but I did find a rather large toy shop with a v v good wall full of lego.. sorry dont ask what its called or where abouts but it is there in the centre
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 864
    The only Lego store in Belgium is at the Wijnegem Shopping Centre near Antwerp. I've only been to a handful of Lego stores and this is a typical example, nothing special.

If you fancy a trip it's only about 30 mins from Brussels by car:

Wijnegem Shopping Center
    Turnhoutsebaan 5/400
    2110 Wijnegem
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 864
    It's the last full weekend of the sales and my local Bart Smit had a few sets marked down by 50% today, includiung #70707, #60020 and #75003. Bart Smit are a bit like TRU in that they mark sets up by a few €, so 50% off their prices isn't quite 50% off RRP, but still a good deal I suppose.