Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

How tall could a Lego tower really get?

KingDaveKingDave UKMember Posts: 967
These guys seem to have had a stab at figuring it out (although I think there are several factors they have not factored in to their calculations).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20578627

Comments

• KingDaveKingDave UKMember Posts: 967
    ^ I thought it was a new story as it just popped up on the front page of the BBC news site. Maybe they are profiling me and just giving me stories they think I want to see. Should have checked the date.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I got it too, including on someone else's login so it can't be based on browsing history. For some reason it is on the BBC News most read today...
    KingDave
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 950
    @KingDave Some people @CCC live and breath the internet and have no life other than monitoring the net for double posts. :)

BTW, this is the first I've seen this.
    Norlego
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,547
    ^ No, it's just that there is already a discussion about it, and so anyone reading this is missing out on what has already been said. By linking it, they can also read the original conversation too.