Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Exclusive Minifigure Polybags - A Definitive List
I've been collecting minifigs and polybags for a while now and have (I believe) started to reach the end of a very particular subset: Exclusive Minifigure Polybags. From what I can tell these polybags all differ from the regular polybags in a few ways:
1. They contain an exclusive minifigure not found in any other sets.
2. They only contain a minifigure and accessories (no bricks to build or instructions).
3. The bag appears to be made of a different type of plastic (less crunchy than regular polybags)
But is there a definitive list of set numbers for this type of polybag? I've scoured the brickset database and found all the ones I could but I don't know if I've found them all.
These are all the ones I have in my collection:#5000022
- Jor El#5002126
- Martian Manhunter#5000062
- Darth Maul#5000063
- Han Solo#5001709
- Clone Trooper Lieutenant#5002122
- Darth Revan#5000202
- Good Morning Bilbo Baggins#5002045
- Pyjamas Emmet#5002203
- Radio DJ Robot#5002204
- Western Emmet#5002127
- Flashback Shredder#5000281
- Chase McCain#5001622
- Lego Store Employee#5001121
- BR Lego Minifigure#2853944
- Universe Astronaut
These are the others I know about but don't have yet:#2853590
- Chrome Storm Trooper#4547551
- Chrome Darth Vader
Are there more?
Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Recent discussions •
#30132 - Voodoo Jack
#2853835 - White Boba Fett Figure
#2856197 - Shadow ARF Trooper
#4521221 - Gold chrome plated C-3PO
The #1on your list is the important point to me.
I actually already have Voodoo Jack but didn't include him in my list because he doesn't have the same type of bag. Also maybe I should include a 4th parameter for my list for the 6 digit product code?
I won't be counting the gold C-3PO on my list since it is limited edition and I will probably never own one.
It is up to everyone what they want to collect, but to exclude something that does actually fit in the list and then call the list definitive is pointless. It is not definitive.
#30168 - Iron Patriot