Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS/FT: Acronym HEAVEN, DS, PS, TH, FB, GE (UK)

PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
Hey all - A bit more house cleaning to get some funds for my next upcoming mosaic! If you understand immediately which sets are available via the title alone, then you - like myself - spend WAY too much time on this forum :)

Death Star (10188): £200
Pet Shop: £95
Town Hall: £105
Grand Emporium:£100
Fire Brigade: £145

Willing to work on the price, especially if you buy multiple sets. Pictures can be seen on my gumtree ad, HERE.

All sets are 100% complete with pristine instructions and unused sticker sheets. I have the original boxes for all sets except the Town Hall. All minifigures are there (see pictures). These sets come from an adult, non-smoking owner. These sets are currently broken down and ready for collection. I dissembled and sorted each set by floor, for easy reassembly.

Based on the size and weight, I prefer to sell locally (SW4) but I will post if payment is made upfront. If posting, I will not post using a cheap, un/underinsured courier service. These sets are too valuable.

Open to offers and partial trades for other sets, especially the #10210 Imperial Flagship, #4768 Harry Potter Durmstrang ship, and/or the #10173 Holiday Train.

Comments

• PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
    FB and TH have now sold. Anyone have the #10210 Imperial Flagship, #4768 Harry Potter Durmstrang ship, and/or the #10173 Holiday Train for sale?