Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Marketplace Feedback for Buyers

Comments

• adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 470
    Great purchase from @scrumper‌ in aid of Fairy Bricks. The hand drawn reference to Fairy Bricks on the packaging was a nice touch too!
  • scrumperscrumper UKMember Posts: 323
    Quick and easy sale to @adiemc. Thank you on behalf of Fairy Bricks.
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 734
    Great trade with @LostInTranslation and a smooth purchase from @Legopants. Thank you
  • BazookaJoeX9BazookaJoeX9 Member Posts: 98
    Had a great trade with @mtimbol. Couldn't be happier with the figures.
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,970
    Super-smooth first transaction with @Pate5346 - many thanks!
    Look forward to the next one :-)
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,500
    Great trade with @CCC. I got me a Queasy Kitty, yay! :-)
  • donutboydonutboy U.K.Member Posts: 681
    Great trade with @Mojoest. Brilliantly packaged. Highly recommended.
  • nychromastonenychromastone The Empire StateMember Posts: 153
    I just completed a very friendly and smooth transaction with @CircleK. Thanks again for your help!
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    I've been working a trade with @HangedSanchez‌, and I just got his mailing today. I hope he gets mine in the next day or so. He was great to work with and communicated well. Thanks again!
  • MojoestMojoest UKMember Posts: 474
    ^^^ and the same to @donutboy for a great trade. The figures and polys were in immaculate condition. As was the figure I received from @nerick906 earlier today, excellent communications. Thanks guys!
  • BELTRADBELTRAD Scotland, United KingdomMember Posts: 89
    My thanks to @suprajames and @ChanMcL for couple of good trades, nearly finished Simpsons now cheers folks.
  • nerick906nerick906 Bristol, UKMember Posts: 376
    As above, great swap with @Mojoest‌, great communication and full professionalism.
  • ArielaAriela UKMember Posts: 28
    A big thank you to @joel4motion, @suprajames and @mountebank for their generosity and donation of Lego polys / vouchers to my son and his mates. They had a wonderful time building them and playing with them. Thank you guys!
    carlq
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    Great transaction with @Brick_Obsession! Very responsive to pms and super quick shipping. Thanks again!
  • Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 654
    Great transaction with @chuckp. Great communication, paid very fast. Thank you as well
  • LobotLobot UKMember Posts: 929
    Great trade with @alijoezac. Thanks! :-)
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,233
    I've just completed a substantial trade with @pincer involving a few hundred pounds worth of sets. He was an absolute pleasure to trade with and I'd do it again without hesitation. Thanks !
  • LobotLobot UKMember Posts: 929
    Great trade with @stevenzhang, thanks! :-)
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    edited June 2014
    Grateful thanks, once again, to @Legopants‌ for a fantastic transaction which has given my poly collection a massive boost! Cannot recommend him highly enough! :-)
  • HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    Quick and smooth trade with @luckie_reubs, would be happy to trade with him again!
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,970
    And thanks to you @carlq for yet another smooth transaction :-))
    Great trade with @Carlq ! he really went above and beyond to source some items for me. Look forward to trading with again.
    carlq
    Likewise, a lovely trade with @Mojoest‌ - fast, easy, and friendly. Glad I could help you, and thanks for the "surprise"! ;-)
    Mojoest
  • stevenzhangstevenzhang Member Posts: 402
    A great trade with @Lobot , many thanks!
    Extremely grateful thanks to @Renegade007cjh‌ for a fantastic trade - the Gorilla helmets are wonderful! A superb bloke, reliable and trustworthy. Recommended. :-)
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 683
    ^ Thanks for the wonderful feedback, @carlq - great trade, friendly and reliable guy... highly recommended. Hope to trade with you again.
    carlq
  • ChrisbstmChrisbstm USAMember Posts: 151
    Excellent and smooth trade with @Mandalorian_Builder‌ thank you sir, and I would highly recommend to err'one else
  • lluisgiblluisgib Barcelona (Spain)Member Posts: 221
    Fantastic trade with @JessyDooDah . Thanks for the great items, mate.

• ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,111
    Smooth international trade with @vedder1029‌ thanks buddy!
  • MilseyMilsey UKMember Posts: 48
    Great trade with @Mojoest‌ who couldn't have been more helpful and gave me some great tips.Wouldn't hesitate to trade or purchase from again
    And very smooth trade with @Milsey. Quick delivery and the Poly's in perfect condition would recommend.
    Also another great trade with @Donutboy. Thanks again.
    ^ Back at ya. Excellent trade with @Mojoest. Cheers
  • mtimbolmtimbol USAMember Posts: 20
    Made another trade with @jadeirene. Everything was shipped fast, well-packed, and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 683
    A massive thank you to @msanders who went out of his way to help a fellow Bricksetter. Friendly and very helpful... highly recommended.
  • chaz13chaz13 UK/London,EssexMember Posts: 74
    Super smooth transaction with @richo. Thanks very much .
    Grateful thanks once again to @donutboy‌ for another stress-free, pleasant, and remarkably swift trade. The Mia sextuplets have arrived safely! ;-)
    donutboy
    Another fantastic trade with @carlq who went over and above once again.
    carlq
  • lluisgiblluisgib Barcelona (Spain)Member Posts: 221
    Perfect trade with @kempo81‌ . Another great bricksetter to deal with. Thanks!
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    Great transaction with @starwarfan77‌ . Looking forward to our next deal. Thanks.
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,022
    Great, smooth and speedy transaction with @TheOneVeyronian‌, an awesome bricksetter, polite, friendly and always a pleasure to speak to, trade or transact with.

Many, many thanks to you @TheOneVeyronian‌! Definitely recommended.
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    Great transaction with @Lego_Star, a delightful person and always a pleasure to deal with! :-)
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    Great transaction with @jamiew . Shipped super-fast and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again!
  • kempo81kempo81 Wiltshire, UKMember Posts: 961
    I had the pleasure of trading with @dad recently, a true gent and a great honest bricksetter to deal with!
    Excellent trade with @lluisgib would highly recommend him to anyone! Hope to trade again in the future :o)
    Thanks again to @Supersympa‌ for a fantastic trade! Eric is always a pleasure to speak to and doing a deal is effortless.
    Easy and straightforward transaction with @Mandalorian_Builder hope to trade again in the future!
    Great trade with @MiniFigHunter quick deal and easy to speak to! Cheers!!
    MiniFigHunter
    Very grateful thanks go out to @Bumblepants‌ for his kindness and generosity in selling me his Quinjet, and for the hours of work it must have taken him to pack all the pieces into the smallest possible space for international shipping! His communications have been excellent, and the entire process has been a joy. Can't wait to build it! :-)
    BumblepantsGothamConstructionCo
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    Great over seas trade with @vitreolum! Nice, easy transaction!

Who shot first? ;P