Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

2 New Town Halls 10224 for 95 euros and 2 New Haunted Houses 10228 for 105 euros! (EU)

legoprodslegoprods SpainMember Posts: 445
Ello there!

Wanted to sell these extras. They are not boxed, but all the bags are sealed, and instructions. I had to throw all the boxes away because of space.

I haven't traded much here, but I am somewhat regular (actually haven't posted since months ago). I also have a BrickLink and BrickOwl store with high feedback (http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Brick_Top / http://brick.brickowl.com).

So,

Town Hall for 95 euros (each), without box, but all inner bags are sealed, instructions same, etc. Will be shipped in a cardboard box well protected.

Same for the haunted house, for 105 (Each).

I can do paypal, but I may have to add a fee.

Shipping would be around 20€ probably to the UK, less to France and Germany. I am located in Spain.

Send me a message.

Cheers!
Gerald

Comments

• YocalyptusYocalyptus Member Posts: 19
    pm sent
  • KimTanKimTan Member Posts: 9
    pm sent
    nerick906
  • HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    PM sent
  • theafacetheaface Member Posts: 1
    Sent you a PM as well. Definitely interested in one of the Town Hall sets.
  • eggyeggy Member Posts: 37
    If there's any sets left for the town hall and the haunted house - I would like one each. Shipping will be to the UK. let me know if I'm in
    Thanks
  • HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    Has anyone had a response to their PM? I'm waiting and wondering if I missed out....