Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Free Rapunzel Polybag at Target with Purchase

dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,340
edited April 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
Target has a free Rapunzel polybag with purchase of any Princess set. We were also able to price match their online price of $15.99 for the Merida set and get the free set. The polybags were also available for $3.99 at some Target stores.

Comments

• canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 325
    I noticed that too yesterday but couldn't locate the poly. Was it in the same isle as the other princess sets or at the checkout?
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,340
    Some stores don't have them out...I don't know if it means they are out, don't have them. or are giving them out at front. Since we bought it at a store that had them we just brought it up front. I did notice that one store had them at an endcap they just set up today.
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    ^^Saw then in the aisle with the friends sets.
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    #41051 (merida) and #41052 (Ariel boat) are both below msrp at target.com. I was able to get the online price match plus free poly. Add in the red card and I successfully met the "if I'm not triple stacking the discounts, I'm getting ripped off" criteria for a good buy.
    Kanohi
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,246
    canon03 said:

I noticed that too yesterday but couldn't locate the poly. Was it in the same isle as the other princess sets or at the checkout?

I saw a Target employee hanging the poly in a different girls aisle than the other sets were when I was there yesterday. Thought it was odd but stores do weird things.