Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Meijer - Clearance + mPerks

goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 516
edited April 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
Meijer has marked down a number of sets for clearance. Markdown looks to be a ho-hum 25%. They are also running a number of mPerks specials for the same clearance sets. An additional 10% for themes like Super Heroes (Battle of Smallville, Bat Tumbler). An additional 20% for other themes like Chima, Hobbit, Ninjago, bringing the clearance price to about 60% MSRP.

Was hoping they would run the additional 15% off General Merchandise this weekend, but it wasn't to be.

Hobbit wasn't too shabby with the combo. Unexpected Gathering for $41.95. Laketown Chase, Pirate Ship Ambush $59.95.

Comments

• timinchicagotiminchicago USAMember Posts: 239
    ^ Jealous. The Meijer store near me NEVER has any LEGO other than some really small City sets and a couple of small Chima sets, neither of which on sale.
  • ChrisHallbeckChrisHallbeck Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for this! Picked up Unexpected Gathering today. I've been keeping my eye on it for awhile but never seem to get any deals on it.
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    edited April 2014
    ^ picked up #79003 Unexpected Gathering as well. 50% off + an additional 20% Mperks. Worked out to 60% off MSRP. That's one of the best finds I've ran into in awhile.
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 516
    50% off?! I was robbed! (Still happy with my 40% off msrp.
  • kim43235kim43235 Member Posts: 165
    Picked up Laketown Chase at 25% + 20% mperks.
    And I saw simpson minifigure series for the first time and picked up 7 random ones. They were $3 each.
  • jagdjhjagdjh Member Posts: 95
    Picked up some 30246 and 30227 polys half price in the Easter section today.
    jagdjh said:

Picked up some 30246 and 30227 polys half price in the Easter section today.

Saw the mixels in that section... But not on clearance.

• jagdjhjagdjh Member Posts: 95
    Mixels and Friends series 4 animal set in the Easter section but not discounted at my store too.
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    There's a good mPerks coupon that lasts today and tomorrow. $10 off when you spend $50, or $20 off when you spend $100. I used this today in conjunction with a LEGO clearance set, worked out to almost 60% off.
    Saw 15% off "Clearance Tags" on
    #75037: Battle on Saleucami
    #75038: Jedi Interceptor
    #75041: Vulture Droid

Also this was on sale:
    #75001: Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troopers for $9.99

All should stack with the 10% mPerks General Merchandise (expiring today).
    New mPerks are showing up...

$3 off Olivia's Newborn Foal #41003
    $6 off Black Zero Escape #76009
    $6 off Extremis Sea Port Battle #76006

About 33% off MSRP if you wait until Friday and stack with the 10% off Gen. Merch. (And assuming they stack).
    sidersdd