Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

April 2009 Mini Model - Need Instructions or Pictures

I was wondering if anyone had the instructions for the April 2009 mini model, MMMB006? I searched online and could only find a picture of the front of the house.

If no has the instructions, can anyone post, or pm me pictures, of all 4 sides of the house. I've been trying to put this model together without instructions and its driving me crazy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    Per my memory...

No instructions were created / made available by Lego for this set. In the stores, an image of the set on a card (like you see on Brickset) was given out. It wasn't until July 2010 (Watermelon) until Lego made step-by-step instructions for mini builds.

• cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    I hope the OP is still reading - constructibles.net has created instructions for this set. Head to their page, and select Mini Model Build instructions under the Building Instructions tab at the top.

Nice instructions!
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,839
    @cmrt1014 He probably saw it because he was last active at 5:30 PM (at the time of this post) and it would pop up in his notification thingy
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
    Direct link.

We actually tracked down a scan of the original Lego instructions. It's not a great copy, but it's good enough to build from.
    carlq
  • scrapdscrapd Member Posts: 16
    Awesome. Thank you very much. I was so close, but yet so far away from being able to put the model together from pictures. The Lego community comes through again.

• susiesmilesusiesmile Member Posts: 2
    Does anyone have the instructions for the Special Monthly Mini Build for April 2009  - the house - MMMB006?  I can only figure out the front and one side of the house - so I am in need of the instructions.

If no one has the instructions, pictures of the back side of the house would be helpful.
    Any help to complete this mini build properly would be helpful!
    Try constructibles.com - I know they're having some dos issues with their website, so you may need to wait for Jason to post here.  We went through this exercise a bit ago.

• DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
    Thanks for the referral.  Our instructions downloader is still temporarily disabled so I sent @susiesmile the instructions directly.

And to clear up any confusion if anyone else tried to follow, its http://www.constructibles.net/ not .com.
    edited March 2015
    My apologies Jason, .com is somewhat hardwired in my fingers, especially before I wake up in the morning.   :/