Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: New, Not Yet Released Part

bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
edited April 2014 in Marketplace
Today I received a piece in the mail I was missing from a set and when I received it it was the wrong print. I did some looking around and the piece I got technically does not exist until August or September (2014). The part is a yellow minifig head with a redish brown stubble beard and blueish greenish snow goggles, it will be released in the new Lego City polar sub theme. Here is the link to my photo bucket. (btw, does anybody know how to properly upload images to a discussion I keep getting the word "Image")

http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/bobabricks/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3&page=1

If this part has indeed already been released in past sets PLEASE TELL ME! If it is not I know there are a lot of brick collectors out there that like to get parts or sets before they are released and I will be happy to do a swap. I really need The Lego Movie space Benny's head/face but I'll take other offers I may post this same discussion twice under market place and collecting.

Comments

• bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    edited April 2014
    This Discussion is also under collecting, I posted it on Market Place for people interested in trading.

Today I received a piece in the mail I was missing from a set and when I received it it was the wrong print. I did some looking around and the piece I got technically does not exist until August or September (2014). The part is a yellow minifig head with a redish brown stubble beard and blueish greenish snow goggles, it will be released in the new Lego City polar sub theme. Here is the link to my photo bucket. (btw, does anybody know how to properly upload images to a discussion I keep getting the word "Image")

http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/bobabricks/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3&page=1

If this part has indeed already been released in past sets PLEASE TELL ME! If it is not I know there are a lot of brick collectors out there that like to get parts or sets before they are released and I will be happy to do a swap. I really need The Lego Movie space Benny's head/face but I'll take other offers I may post this same discussion twice under market place and collecting.
  • ChrisbstmChrisbstm USAMember Posts: 151
    Idk, it looks new to me. Cool find regardless
  • MathBuilderMathBuilder Member Posts: 150
    edited April 2014
    LOL post it for catalog identification on the BL forum without telling any of the back story, probably somebody will be able to deduce and arrive to your same conclusions, and if it actually already exist then somebody will find it. The challenge might drive some people nuts in the process (been there...) :) :p
    bobabricks
    I do truly think this is a new part just because lego hasn't done any snow stuff from city or other lines with yellow people and the face has new format on it. I checked all the winter villages and cmfs and I could only find this part in the new city polar theme coming out in the summer
    So I did some researching on Brickset and it turns out this is not yet released and will come out in the following sets in Summer 2014: #60033 #60035 and #60036
    So I did some researching on Brickset and it turns out this is not yet released and will come out in the following sets in Summer 2014: #60033 #60035 and #60036
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    Please send me a new Bith head LEGO!
    Pitfall69
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,632
    @bobabricks While I agree the head you have is a new print. Lego has done snow themed sets before. The two that come to mind are Ice Planet 2002 and The first Arctic theme from 2000. Some of which are close in concept to the new Arctic theme.
    bobabricks
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    ^ They would not have sent minifig parts from discontinued sets though...
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,632
    ^ I did say it was a new print. He said Lego hadn't done yellow head figs in a snow set before. I was just pointing out that they had done yellow head figs in an ice set before.
    rancorbait
    Let me rephrase that lego hasn't done snow stuff I meant in modern days. :p and @rancorbait‌ I didn't get any both heads (I would have been setting up an eBay listing in 2 mins) this was just a mistake which I'm still iffy whether I'm happy about it because I'm still missing Space Benny's head :P
    Bith heads* I'm on my iPhone atm, spell check has once again let me down :P
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,476
    seeing as you admitted before in another thread you were scamming TLG to get your Benny I think you got more than you deserved!
    bobabricks
    Turns out the order didn't work so I bought the sea cow and ironically I was missing the head I think karma did get me there XD
    Bump. part is still up for trade or sale.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,453

Please send me a new Bith head LEGO!

I would even settle for a son a Bith head.
    bobabricks
    lol nice pun XD
    No one wants the head? I know its not the most exciting thing in the world but it's still not yet released and won't be for a while...

On another note Does anybody think I should send the picture in to an admin to add to the Brickset database thingy? I don't have a part number (like I said it was a mistake) but I can get clear close up pics which we can't get from the pictures Lego has released of the sets...
    Bump, Still for trade or sale
    Admin please close this is piece is no longer not yet released there for not worth any thing, thanks :)