Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Target 20% off on Creator, City, Juniors, Duplo and Disney Princess

red237red237 Member Posts: 294
edited April 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
This week's ad has the discount advertised. Not the best deal, but if you need something this week, at least it's something!

Comments

• dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    thanks for posting this. First time I've seen the disney princess sets on sale anywhere, all 6 are in stock online
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,550
    That would likely explain the price matching at Amazon.
    Cargo train is also on sale
  • veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 136
    dougts said:

thanks for posting this. First time I've seen the disney princess sets on sale anywhere, all 6 are in stock online

Same here...I had two and needed the other 4. Went ahead and picked them up for my daughter so I can stop watching for them to drop. The two I got I found on Amazon Warehouse deals for about 20%-35% off and they were in good condition. Also note, Target gets an extra 5% off and free shipping online with redcard.
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 369
    If you use target's Cartwheel app, there is also a 10% off up to 4 toys. If you have the redcard as well, both discounts will stack, at least in store. Works out to be over 31% off before tax that way. Not too shabby.
    pharmjodsidersddBuriedinBricksdougts
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,315
    ^ I also used my team member discount for another 10% off !!!!! woo hoo
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 414
    Is the cartwheel coupon 4 per transaction or 4 in total?
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,315
    4 total
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    Ronyar said:

If you use target's Cartwheel app, there is also a 10% off up to 4 toys. If you have the redcard as well, both discounts will stack, at least in store. Works out to be over 31% off before tax that way. Not too shabby.

thanks @Ronyar‌
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,550
    So can you use Cartwheel online?
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    In store only
  • SquareSideSquareSide Member Posts: 170
    Just picked up #31025 Mountain Hut for $31.99 and #31019 Forest Animals for $15.99(Already have #31021 Furry Creatures). Thanks! <3
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    edited April 2014
    Great deal! Combining the sale with the Cartwheel discount plus Red Card, got myself the four largest Disney Princess sets for only $116 total.
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 369
    My understanding is that you can do up to 6 Cartwheel transactions per day. So you could buy 24 sets at discount every day. (Read the fine print when you click on details). You'd need to check out 6 separate times, but that is a minor thing for an extra 10% off. At my target that might clear the shelves of the sale items, as they are pretty bare to start with. Did pick up some creator and city sets yesterday, but didn't test the multiple transaction limit.
  • kim43235kim43235 Member Posts: 165
    Ma1234 said:

Great deal! Combining the sale with the Cartwheel discount plus Red Card, got myself the four largest Disney Princess sets for only $116 total.

Do you mean Cinderella castle sets? How did you get it for $29 each?
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    kim43235 said:

Ma1234 said:

Do you mean Cinderella castle sets? How did you get it for $29 each?
    "the four largest", not "four of the largest". #41052, #41053, #41054, and #41055 together have an MSRP of $170, so the discount was about 32% off.
    pharmjod
  • OUWxGuesserOUWxGuesser Member Posts: 92
    FYI, our Target started running out of a few sets on sale, so out came the substitution products which included some SW sets.
  • ChrisHallbeckChrisHallbeck Member Posts: 11
    The substitutions were out at my Target as well. They had #75004 Z-95 Headhunter for $39.99 and I picked up #75041 Vulture Droid for $12.50.
  • busumoe1busumoe1 Member Posts: 194
    edited April 2014
    Decided to take a chance that larger sets will have better discounts down the road, so used my cartwheel 10% discount on items that probably will be sold out before Target clearance. I used the coupon on #30300 The Batman Tumbler and #31015 Emerald Express (part of 20% off promo for $4).
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341

The substitutions were out at my Target as well. They had #75004 Z-95 Headhunter for $39.99 and I picked up #75041 Vulture Droid for $12.50.

@ChrisHallbeck‌ was that #75041 for $12.50 i.e. 50% off ? that's a good deal....

• luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    I picked up #41055 for our kiddo yesterday, and we will hopefully hold on to it until birthday or Christmas. I'd have liked to pick up some others, but finances are sometimes restrictive. I wonder if I can sneak back today and get all of their Emerald Express trains; I've been wanting three of them for a while...

This is a great sale, and I just wish the Superheroes were included!
  • ChrisHallbeckChrisHallbeck Member Posts: 11

@ChrisHallbeck‌ was that #75041 for $12.50 i.e. 50% off ? that's a good deal....

Yes! Hard to beat 50% off on a recently released licensed set.