Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Crazy Cleanout! Part 1 (US)

CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
edited April 2014 in Marketplace
Hey everyone,

I've been away for awhile dealing with some big life changes, and as a result (well partially, anyways) I've decided to pull out of the LEGO hobby. I've got more than enough other interests and not enough space or time for everything, so some changes need to be made. I originally started this process in September of 2013, but I need to pick things up a bit.

The prices might seem a bit extreme, but I need the space and don't wish to drag the process out for months and months. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM!

Post #1:

These particular sets are new in sealed bags, but none come with their original boxes. Non-smoking home, no pets, no children and they've been well stored. ;-) Individual details are given next to each item below. PM me with any questions. (Please include your zip code with your PM.) The prices are great, so hopefully they'll help make someone's day/week/month!

#7094 King's Castle Siege
$100.00 plus the cost of shipping. All bags are sealed, the dragon has been transferred to a ziplock bag for better protection, instruction books included as well as sticker sheet. (Note: due to the age, the sticker sheet looks a bit sad, and my suggestion would be to obtain a replacement sticker sheet for #7946 King's Castle from LEGO directly to use instead. Last I checked, they still had them.)

#7093 The Skeleton Tower
$75.00 plus the cost of shipping. All bags are sealed, the dragon has been transferred to a ziplock bag for better protection, instruction books included.

#2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress
$60.00 plus the cost of shipping. All bags are sealed, instructions and mint sticker sheet included.

#9468 The Vampyre Castle
$65.00 plus the cost of shipping. All bags are sealed, instructions and sticker sheets included. As a bonus, there are 2 sets of stickers included: one Glow-in-the-dark and one regular.

#9466 The Crazy Scientist & His Monster
$30.00 plus the cost of shipping. All bags are sealed, instructions and sticker sheets included.

#6873 Spider-Man's Doc Ock Ambush
$18.00 plus the cost of shipping. All bags are sealed, instructions and sticker sheets included.

Note: If you have any reasonable counter-offers, I'll hear those as well. Thanks everyone. As usual, you make this a great place to frequent!

Comments

• ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    Man, I want that #9468 Vampyre Castle, but now is not the best time for me :( Good luck with the sales, and if you still have it when my finances are in better shape (we just had to pay for a large trip and also some unexpected vet bills), I would be glad to take it!
  • CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
    #9468 The Vampyre Castle is sold.
    #6873 Spider-Man's Doc Ock Ambush and #7093 The Skeleton Tower have sold.
    #7094 King's Castle Siege sold.

Reduced #2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress to $50.00 plus shipping and #9466 The Crazy Scientist & His Monster to $25.00 plus the cost of shipping.
  • lego8484lego8484 Member Posts: 5
    Pm sent
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,842
    ricecake said:

Man, I want that #9468 Vampyre Castle, but now is not the best time for me :( Good luck with the sales, and if you still have it when my finances are in better shape (we just had to pay for a large trip and also some unexpected vet bills), I would be glad to take it!

Good thing is I don't think it's going up in value last time I heard about monster fighter investing the only set going up in value is the zombie set. So I think your good to wait on that set ;)

ricecake