Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS/FT: various CMF's & minifigures, polybags

Brewer51Brewer51 Member Posts: 248
Hi all,

I'm afraid my last trading activity here was trading with some other members back in 2012 - however, after a short relapse into the dark ages, I'm attempting to get back into the hobby and wanted to trim some of the extras of my collection. I have some (limited) feedback as a buyer on ebay under joshgreggars and bricklink as brewer4345. In any case, I do have quite a few spare CMF's lying around and some polybags that I'd like some-one to take off my hands :)

I would prefer to trade CMFs and minifigs (although will happily sell) and sell the polybags (but would consider any trades). I am in the UK and would prefer to limit transactions to the UK.

All CMF's are taken straight from the packet, constructed once to ensure all pieces are there and then taken apart and put into a plastic baggy. All CMF's come with their accessories, a baseplate and the leaflet unless stated otherwise.

HAVE FOR TRADE:

CMF's

Series 2

Spartan x1 - no spear/shield or leaflet

Series 5

Detective x1
Gladiator x1

Series 6

Highland Battler x1
Roman Soldier x1 - no leaflet

Series 10

Tomahawk Warrior x1
Paintball Player x2
Revolutionary Soldier x2
Baseball Fielder x1
Decorator x1
Motorcycle Mechanic x2

Series 11

Holiday Elf x1
Mountain Climber x4 - 1 missing a leaflet
Welder x1 - no leaflet
Scientist x2
Constable x2

TLM

Wiley Fusebot x1

Various Minifigs:

All are used but in excellent condition. Most were used for display purposes but some were picked out of a large box of Lego, but none have any obvious signs of wear or defects that I can see.

#nba012 Karl Malone x1
#nba013 Chris Webber x1
#nba014 Allan Houston x1

#hp002 Hermione, Gryffindor Shield Torso, Light Gray Legs, Black Cape with Stars x1
#hp004 Harry Potter, Blue Open Shirt Torso, Tan Legs x1
#hp005 Harry Potter, Gryffindor Shield Torso, Light Gray Legs, Black Cape with Stars x1
#hp007 Ron Weasley, Gryffindor Shield Torso, Black Cape with Stars x1
#hp012 Professor Snape x1
#hp035 Harry Potter, Hogwarts Torso, Light Gray Legs, Black Wizard Hat, Black Cape with Stars x1
#hp036 Harry Potter, Gryffindor Shield Torso, Light Gray Legs, Violet Cape x1

#sw001d Battle Droid with 2 Straight Arms x4
#sw051 Yoda x1
#sw128a Clone Trooper Ep.3, Yellow Markings, No Pauldron, 'Star Corps Trooper' x1
#sw091 Clone Trooper Ep.3, Red Markings, 'Shock Trooper' x1
#sw188 Stormtrooper (Black Head, Dotted Mouth Pattern) x2
#sw126 Clone Trooper Ep.3 x2
#sw542 Anakin Skywalker(75046) - note that his trousers are wrong, I only seem to have a pair of plain black trousers on him which I am aware are not the proper ones for this figure.

WANTS

CMF

Series 8

All except Pirate Captain - only 1 of each

Series 9

All except Cyclops, Heroic Knight and Battle Mech - only 1 of each

Series 10

Librarian x1
Medusa x1
Sea Captain x1

Series 11
Pretzel Girl x1
Diner Waitress x1
Grandma x1

HAVE FOR SALE

Polybags

All are MISP

#8028 Mini Tie-Fighter x1
#30141 Jetpack x1
#30160 Batman Jetski x1
#30161 Batmobile x1
#30213 Gandalf at Dol Guldur
#5000022 The Hulk x1
#5000063 TC-14 x2

I also have an MISB Money & Bank Transfer if anyone is interested.

Comments

• pantboypantboy EnglandMember Posts: 210
    Hello, I don't need any trades at the moment but I do have a full sealed set of series 8 minifigures for sale if your buying, £2 each, plus post at cost, or £30 including post to the UK if you buy all 15 you need.
  • BazookaJoeX9BazookaJoeX9 Member Posts: 98
    PMed
  • Brewer51Brewer51 Member Posts: 248
    Hi @pantboy - I'm looking only to trade CMF's at the moment. Thanks though.

In addition to the above I have two Stig keyrings, both with attached tags and both taken straight from the packaging into a plastic baggy.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,500
    Just wanted to say I did a very smooth transaction on here with @brewer51 before his mini dark ages, and he was great to deal with :-)
    indigobox
  • StormKittyStormKitty Member Posts: 268
    ^ I second that, @Brewer51‌ bought a full set of LEGO Movie minifigs in support of Fairy Bricks and has already asked to have his name put down on the Simpsons pre-orders list too :-)
  • JAWSJAWS UKMember Posts: 77
    PMed
    Thank you @LostInTranslation‌ - I wasn't sure if you'd remember! Those Team GB minifigs are currently the pride of my CMF collection :-)
    UPDATED LIST:

In addition to the above, I am also looking to trade for anything TLM related - I already have Western Emmett, Cloud Cuckoo Palace and Getaway Glider but I'm after all other Polybags and sets if anyone has any spare. Of course, would match the value of my minifigs/polybags with your sets/polybags with multiples.

HAVE FOR TRADE:

CMF's

Series 2

Spartan x1 - no spear/shield or leaflet

Series 5

Detective x1
    Gladiator x1

Series 6

Highland Battler x1
    Roman Soldier x1 - no leaflet

Series 10

Tomahawk Warrior x1
    Paintball Player x2
    Revolutionary Soldier x2
    Baseball Fielder x1
    Decorator x1
    Motorcycle Mechanic x2

Series 11

Holiday Elf x1
    Mountain Climber x4 - 1 missing a leaflet
    Welder x1 - no leaflet
    Scientist x2
    Constable x2

TLM

Wiley Fusebot x1

Various Minifigs:

All are used but in excellent condition. Most were used for display purposes but some were picked out of a large box of Lego, but none have any obvious signs of wear or defects that I can see.

#nba012 Karl Malone x1
    #nba013 Chris Webber x1
    #nba014 Allan Houston x1

#hp002 Hermione, Gryffindor Shield Torso, Light Gray Legs, Black Cape with Stars x1
    #hp004 Harry Potter, Blue Open Shirt Torso, Tan Legs x1
    #hp005 Harry Potter, Gryffindor Shield Torso, Light Gray Legs, Black Cape with Stars x1
    #hp007 Ron Weasley, Gryffindor Shield Torso, Black Cape with Stars x1
    #hp012 Professor Snape x1
    #hp035 Harry Potter, Hogwarts Torso, Light Gray Legs, Black Wizard Hat, Black Cape with Stars x1
    #hp036 Harry Potter, Gryffindor Shield Torso, Light Gray Legs, Violet Cape x1

#sw001d Battle Droid with 2 Straight Arms x4
    #sw051 Yoda x1
    #sw128a Clone Trooper Ep.3, Yellow Markings, No Pauldron, 'Star Corps Trooper' x1
    #sw091 Clone Trooper Ep.3, Red Markings, 'Shock Trooper' x1
    #sw188 Stormtrooper (Black Head, Dotted Mouth Pattern) x2
    #sw126 Clone Trooper Ep.3 x2
    #sw542 Anakin Skywalker(75046) - note that his trousers are wrong, I only seem to have a pair of plain black trousers on him which I am aware are not the proper ones for this figure.

WANTS

CMF

Series 8

All except Pirate Captain, Evil Robot, Bat, DJ - only 1 of each

Series 9

All except Cyclops, Heroic Knight, Battle Mech, Alien Avenger, Roman Emporer, Policeman - only 1 of each

Series 10

Librarian x1
    Medusa x1

Series 11
    Pretzel Girl x1
    Diner Waitress x1
    Grandma x1

HAVE FOR SALE

Polybags

All are MISP

#8028 Mini Tie-Fighter x1
    #30141 Jetpack x1
    #30160 Batman Jetski x1
    #30161 Batmobile x1
    #30213 Gandalf at Dol Guldur
    #5000022 The Hulk x1
    #5000063 TC-14 x1

I also have an MISB Money & Bank Transfer if anyone is interested.