Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

TRU eBay?

NellyNelly Member Posts: 77
I am familiar with TRU B&M and online but have never used their eBay store.

Is there any additional info anyone has worth sharing, or particular experiences?

Do they accept TRU coupons or have the free shipping thresholds like TRU online? I can't seem to find mention of these on the listings pages.

Thanks!

Comments

• pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,916
    Every so often the TRU eBay store works out better for you than the actual physical store or even the online shop. I believe the free shipping threshold is the same. However, sometimes they have sale prices that are better than the online store. Additionally, the sale prices often stack with whatever promotion is going on at the time. I know I was able to get the Star Wars super pack 3 in 1 #66473 for a shade under $80 / each shipped a while back. Also, the Hobbit set #79004 was I think close to $20.40 each if you bought 4. Point is, it is worth keeping an eye out for deals on the TRU Ebay store. Biggest difference is I don't think you can use reward dollars or other coupons on the ebay site.
    madforLEGOadol7lego007MathBuilderZonNelly
  • doriansdaddoriansdad CTCMember Posts: 1,337
    I heard they are not allowed to play soccer with your packages for items bought on ebay, only hockey.