Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: Forestmen sets.

nutmeagan27nutmeagan27 Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Marketplace
I had the forest men sets growing up when I was a kid, and now my kids are finally interested in Lego! Is anyone selling any? 6066, 6054, 6071, any really - we don't have any yet. This my be an impossible request, I don't know, as they are vintage. But giving it a try! Thanks,
Meagan

Comments

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,673
    @nutmeagan27 , Welcome to brickset, there are many on Bricklink:
    6066, 6054 and 6071 for example.

Old retired sets can be hard on the wallet...
  • hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 873
    Meagan - another approach is to watch Ebay for those sets. On occasion you may get a good deal. Also check your local craigslist.
  • nutmeagan27nutmeagan27 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you for the replies. I've checked out ebay this weekend, but will scope Craigslist too. I've never heard of Bricklink, but am glad to find this resource! Thanks again.
  • Bluefairy_56Bluefairy_56 Member Posts: 320
    On eBay, if you do a search with Lego + Forestmen + Worldwide....then at the top of the page save the search. Then every time a new Lego set gets added you will be notified by email. This way you can see what is coming up, and get the best deals, at least you won't miss out on anything.

I have this for quite a number of sets I am interested in. Just in case one comes up I need or I haven't got yet.
    nutmeagan27
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,153
    Almost better off saving searches for the set numbers. When I have seen the forestmen series sets I rarely see them called that, but 'castle'.

So I would search for 'LEGO 6071', for example, and then save that search
  • nutmeagan27nutmeagan27 Member Posts: 3
    madforLEGO and BF - Thank you both! Great ideas.
  • blasterfishblasterfish Member Posts: 20
    problem with these sets are that there so expansive im looking constantly for these for a normal price, i found one in a bulk lot and some extra minifigs for 3 euro each but finding the sets for a price below 50 euro for the very small sets even is hard