Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[FS US] 7094-1 King's Castle Siege - New/No Box

CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
Hi everyone!

Slowly going through my backlog of LEGO sets. I've got a still in sealed bag(s) King's Castle Siege for sale - $135.00 plus shipping. Instructions are crisp, though the sticker sheet hasn't aged well and would need to be replaced. The dragon has been transferred to a ziplock storage bag rather than being kept loose. Non-smoking, non-pet house. ;-)

PM me with any questions you might have, and if interested, I'll need your zip code to give a shipping quote. I'm in WA state for reference. Hope everyone's March is off to a great start!

Comments

• CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
    Guys,

I'm reducing the price on this set to $115 plus shipping and - as a bonus if anyone is interested, I also have 7093 The Skeleton Tower (no box, new sealed bags as well) for $100.00 plus shipping costs.

Let me know!
  • pursempursem Member Posts: 1
    Hi Crownie, I would be interested in purchasing your Kings Castle Siege set if it is still available, and possibly the Skeleton Tower as well. The catch is, I'm in Sydney Australia...is there any chance that you could give me a quote for the Castle set only and another quote for both sets together, shipped out to Australia?