Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

10222 Post Office instructions to give away

tdhbrtdhbr Member Posts: 188
I have an extra instruction manual for 10222 Winter Village Post Office. I thought I lost mine, contacted LEGO Customer Service and they sent me one for free, then I found mine. I will be happy to mail this to someone in the U.S. absolutely free - but preferably to someone who has lost or damaged theirs, not someone just saving it sell later or something like that. Please PM me if you're interested.

Just to reiterate - this is instructions only. No pieces, box, or anything else.
Legoboy

Comments

• Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,431
    I know we aren't supposed to post on other people's "sales" threads but that very nice of you to pass along for free. Not everyone do that.

Thanks,

Mike
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,274
    ^ Posting on the sale threads I don't think is a problem. It is commenting on asking prices etc. Like saying "$400 for that POS? I can get it for $20 at my local blah blah blah".
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,937
    $0 for that? I have people locally willing to pay me to take copies off their hands!

Just kidding of course, that's very nice of you to offer it out, especially if someone wants to use them to build the post office from their existing bricks.
  • tdhbrtdhbr Member Posts: 188
    Looks like I have a taker. Thanks to each of you that responded!
    Legoboy
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.