Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] 30300 The Batman Tumbler polybag

I saw the 30300 The Batman Tumbler polybag at Target today, they were $3.99 a pop

Get them while you can I think most of these will sell out pretty quickly

Comments

• doriansdaddoriansdad CTCMember Posts: 1,337
    edited February 2014
    Can you tell us the location of your store? None in my neck of the woods just yet.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,272
    ^ I found them at one of the Targets in Cedar Rapids, IA
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    Hoping the Batwing will start to show up too in the States. There are 9 listing from EU on BL right now, so that's a good sign.
  • 1brickshyofcrazy1brickshyofcrazy Member Posts: 31
    @doriansdad this was down here in the deep south - near the border of Broward county, Florida
  • nynohosnynohos Member Posts: 24
    just grabbed 10 bags from my local target.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,120
    Are they with the Valentine stuff or in the isles?
    ^ Should be in the checkout aisles. The VD one this year is the coast guard plane or something.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,120
    Thanks....I saw the coast guard one but no tumbler
  • JBricks27JBricks27 Member Posts: 678
    Which target stores are you finding them? I checked 4 targets in my surrounding area and no tumblers
  • 12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,101
    Found them in North Texas. Located in the checkout aisles. Looks like they placed several in each aisle in front of the older existing polybags.
    Yellowcastle
  • norm103norm103 Member Posts: 297
    Just so everyone know the checkout polys all have the same DPCI number so this is just the new one being sent to store. If your store isn't selling much of these they won't get the new one in. Also on a side note the cases went from 50 to 30 counts. So they may sell out faster.
    Yellowcastle
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    nynohos said:

just grabbed 10 bags from my local target.

You need to include a location if you want to help others pinpoint where these are available. Polys don't always appear at all Targets.

Unless you're just happy that you got 10 of them and wanted to share.
  • ChrisbstmChrisbstm USAMember Posts: 151
    They had them at the San Diego targets
    i got them over at hillside super target at Hillside,IL. manage to get the #70501, #70502 and #70505 for 1/2 off too.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,245
    Target in Leesburg, VA had about 100 of them at the checkout lanes. Make that 98. ;o)
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    ^Only 2? When are you going back?
  • luckie_reubsluckie_reubs Member Posts: 299
    I can't find any of them here; I'd be happy to pay cost+shipping to someone for a Tumbler...
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    Found them in Phoenix AZ Target front lanes.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,245
    I think they're just rolling out right now do I wouldn't be too worried if you can't yet find them. @margot - do you want me to grab another two just in case for you?
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 373
    Found them hung in some of the checkout isles in front of the Chima sets today in Charlotte NC. Probably in only 6 of the checkouts. So either they didn't get many, or they sold quickly.
    im guessing Super Targets gets them 1st and smaller targets would get them in a later date.
  • ninjagolightlyninjagolightly Member Posts: 140
    What do you mean by checkout aisle? Like under People magazine? I have never ever seen any LEGO merch stocked there in my neck of the woods. On te rare occasion any polybags are available at all, they are in the LEGO aisle or endcaps.
    ^ Most Targets have 1 hanger at each checkout that has LEGO polybags. Usually one side is like magazines and candy bars and the other side is the random crap you pick up at the last minute. Small toys, batteries, hair clips/ties, chap stick etc. On one of those is usually LEGO polys.
    Yellowcastle
  • sweetness34sweetness34 San Diego, CA.Member Posts: 374
    edited February 2014
    Chrisbstm said:

They had them at the San Diego targets

Which Target did you see them in?

I did not see any at the Balboa target.

@Chrisbstm
  • ptericpteric Member Posts: 156
    I wonder if these will be in the Easter section soon?
  • ChrisbstmChrisbstm USAMember Posts: 151
    The mission valley one. Balboas really small so they probably don't sell many polya
    sweetness34
  • ninjagolightlyninjagolightly Member Posts: 140
    All the Targets in my area keep all that impulse-buy stuff like Pokemon cards in an "anti-shoplifting" section (I assume that is the rationale) off to the side of the registers. However, I have looked there countless times and never seen a LEGO product of any kind stocked there. Kre-O, yes. But never LEGO. Maybe the regional manager in this area just hates LEGO polybags or something. I know toy department managers at WalMart hate CMFs because more are stolen than are bought... heard that from three different stores. Perhaps polybags are even worse because thieves don't even have to feel them up first, they can see what they are getting right on the package. Do LEGO stores carry them? My local LEGO stores generally have a terrible selection of polybags also.
    I dont think any LEGO store carries a selection of polys. They usually have on or maybe two holiday themed ones but not much else. The discovery centers usually have 5 or 6 different ones.
  • sweetness34sweetness34 San Diego, CA.Member Posts: 374
    Chrisbstm said:

The mission valley one. Balboas really small so they probably don't sell many poly

Thanks, found it.
  • jediami65jediami65 United StatesMember Posts: 474
    I have been to 3 Targets in NJ and have not seen any new polybags, I did pick up the VD one for $1.74 for my son and two of his friends we had just come out of 2nd viewing of the Lego movie I just figured they could not go home empty handed.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 817
    Picked up 1 tonight at Levittown, NY Target. Not a fan of the tumbler in general but love my LEGO poly bags.
    murphquake
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    haven't see it in 4 or 5 target i went during last week
  • califrsh78califrsh78 Member Posts: 83
    anybody found the new batman tumbler poly out in stores yet?
  • califrsh78califrsh78 Member Posts: 83

I saw the 30300 The Batman Tumbler polybag at Target today, they were $3.99 a pop

Get them while you can I think most of these will sell out pretty quickly

can you give me the dpci number from the receipt? thanks..i wanna check stores to find them. my local stores dont have them yet. thanks again
    ^ I think you'll find some answers if you read the comments above, especially from our Target guru.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Found in Eastern NC Target. I checked all the check-out areas and found about 15 of them total. (No, Zon I only bought 5!). The Easter section had the Friend poly and the Fast Car.
    The store I work at got a case in today. I saw it on my pallet. :)
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    ^How many in a case?
  • 12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,101
    edited February 2014
    starfire2 said:

The store I work at got a case in today. I saw it on my pallet. :)

starfire2 said:

That must of been a tiny case. Being on a pallet I find humorous.
  • PlellPlell Member Posts: 192
    ^As a former receiver myself, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it wasn't the only thing on the pallet. Where is your store located, @starfire2?
    1265 said:

That must of been a tiny case. Being on a pallet I find humorous.

Never seen them roll out pallets of stuff at Walmart before?

No it wasn't the only thing on my pallet. Also, I don't work for Walmart. As for my store it is in Phoenix AZ off of the 101 and I17.