Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO Doctor Who creation

emmit2014emmit2014 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2014 in Building and Techniques
I introduce my Lego Doctor Who diorama. Tardis with doctor and next creation.

Comments

• legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,543
    That's pretty neat.

Did you see the 'Character Building' brand Tardis (Lego compatible so they say), that came out a few years ago?

I was veeery close to buying it... it looked that good.
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,302
    That's awesome! It would go great with my Dalek a friend made me :)
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    legomatt said:

That's pretty neat.

Did you see the 'Character Building' brand Tardis (Lego compatible so they say), that came out a few years ago?

I was veeery close to buying it... it looked that good.

I did buy some of the CMFs they brought out, as well as a box of 5 Weeping Angels...which have become an integral part of my Christmas tree decorations. I love the look on peoples' faces when they look closer at my angel ornaments and see the fanged faces on them...;-)

Anyway, very nice job, @emmit2014!
    legomattJoseph
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,543
    I must admit, I do have a Dalek. I was £1 short of making full use of a doubled-up voucher in Tesco, then spotted their series of collectables, in which I knew they'd released a Dalek. Thanks to my Lego CMF-honed feeling abilities, I picked up one bag... was a Dalek.

:o)
  • HemelHemel Member Posts: 36
    There is a UCS TARDIS on Cuusoo that I would love to get my hands on. It was archived after the 1000 supporters review as IP belongs to Character, but it looks soooo good
  • KiwiLegoMeisterKiwiLegoMeister New ZealandMember Posts: 212
    My daughter has made a tardis that is under wraps until she enters it in a Lego competition. She (age 11) is a Dr Who nutter, so a Tardis and Dalek was inevitable. Her tardis is bigger on the inside than the outside (we cracked a way to achieve it). Yes we have seen the incredible Lego interior searchable on the net; hers is bespoke. Once she has entered the comp, we'll post come pics here.
    btw - well done @emmit2014 I'll show yours to my daughter nrext time she is here.